♡Dean: Knee-High Socks

"Byyyeee!" You yell to the brothers as they exit the bunker.

"Byyyeee!" Dean mocks.

Finally some alone time!

As soon as the door closes, you run into your shared room with Dean and change into one of his shirts and take off your shorts so your left in your lace underwear. You let down your hair and slip on some fuzzy knee high socks.

Grabbing your phone and connecting it to your speaker, you slide into the main room and turn on your most upbeat playlist to the highest volume possible.

You slip and slide around the bunker scream/singing the lyrics while you eat a cherry lollipop.

As you flail your arms above your head while whipping your head back and forth and kicking your legs around, you don't even notice the bunker door open.

"Let's be alone together! We can stay young forever! Screamin' from the top of your lungs! Say- oh my shit..." you immediately stop your dancing and singing when you notice Sam and Dean at the top of the stairs laughing as they watched you.

You gulp before sliding over to your phone and pausing the song.

You probably looked like you were having a seizure and right now you probably look insane with your fizzy hair in every which way.

"Hey guys... Back already...?" You ask quietly pulling your shirt father down so it reaches your knees.

The boys continue to laugh as the clutch their stomachs and throw their head back.

You turn on your heel and try to run away in embarrassment, forgetting you had socks on.

You fall forward onto your stomach and groan as the boys continue to laugh so hard tears come out of their eyes.

"Ugh..." You groan again before sprawling across the floor; hiding your crimson cheeks with your frazzled hair.

Footsteps approach you and you look through your hair to see Dean hovering over you, a smile still plastered on his face.

"That was quite a show Y/N," he says cheekily.

You sit up and slap his chest, "shut up!"

He smiles even wider and scoops you up in his arms and carries you to the bedroom.

He gently sets you down on the bed and asks lightly, "is this what you do when we're gone?"

You nod, "sometimes..."

He starts laughing again and you can't help but join in.

After you both catch your breath, you look each other in the eye.

"You really shouldn't be embarrassed Y/N. Your weird, random, and silly and I love that about you, okay?" Dean explains with a hand on your cheek.

You nod and lean into his hand with a smile on your face, "okay."

A/N: okay? okay.

This one was fun to write even though it took like 15 mins so I hope you like it!

I also updated my other story:
"The Story Of Amanda Chase"
which I would RLLY appreciate if you check out!

REQUEST HERE:
OR MESSAGE ME!

Pls: No Wincest...

"Peace out bitchez!"