♡Sam: Plaid

*fluffy*

You wake up surprisingly early considering you got hardly any sleep due to you and Sam's, activities... last night.

Looking to your left, you see Sam peacefully sleeping, his long hair swept over his face, with his arms wrapped around your naked body and legs tangled with yours.

You sigh and carefully unwrap and untangle yourself from him and get out of the soft bed. You find your underwear and slip them on, then finding the closest shirt and put it on your arms. You tiptoe out of the room and make your way to the kitchen.

Once in the light, you notice it's Sam's plaid shirt he was wearing last night before it was discarded to the bedroom floor. You smile and button it up a little before finding eggs and pancake mix.

As you flip the pancakes, you feel strong arms wrap around your waist from behind.

"Pancakes? Yummy..." Sam whispers, his voice husky, as he rests his head on your shoulder.

"Morning, Sammy," you say with a smile as you turn your head and press you lips against his soft pink ones.

"I like your shirt, is it new?" he asks as he starts kissing your neck.

You chuckle, "thanks. Yes, maybe you can borrow it sometime."

He chuckles back, "nah, it looks better on you."

A/N: haha guys, these just keep getting shorter and shorter. HELP! If you request, I will do it.

REQUESTS HERE:
OR MESSAGE ME!

Pls: no Wincest

Oh- and 2 updates in one night! Woah bro!

"Peace out bitchez!"