♡Sam: Last Love

*feels* *death*

It was a simple hunt, just a few demons to take care of, then you guys were off to the next town.

But it wasn't as simple as you had thought. Instead of three demons, there were six, you, Sam, and Dean were outnumbered.

Once all the demons were dead, everyone was covered in blood.

But it was then that you realized most of the blood on and around your body, was yours.

You painfully looked to your right to see Dean in a pool of his own blood, unconscious.

You aren't any better; the deep gash in your leg is the main cause of the pool of blood around your almost numb body. Your left arm is definitely broken as well as most of your fingers and ribs.

"Sam! Sammy! Please Sam!" you yell scratchily.

A moment later he comes sprinting in the room, stopping in his tracks when he sees the condition of the two people he loves the most.

"Oh god no..." he whispers and rushes over to you.

As he applies a very strong amount of pressure to your wound you whimper and squirm away from his touch.

"Y/N, I-I have to stop the bleeding. I know it hurts but you have to-"

"Sam stop! Dean is dying, help him first. Get him to a hospital now! You don't have much time," you say pushing his bloodied hands away from your body.

"I'm gonna have to carry you both to the car then," he says calmly as he lifts up your head and is about to put his other arm under your knees to pick you up.

With most of the fading strength you have left, you squirm away from him again, "no. Leave me and get Dean to a hospital now! He's already passed out from blood loss and-"

"No Y/N! I'm not leaving either of you here to die!" He yells.

"You're wasting time now, soon we're both gonna be dead..." You whisper.

"Y/N... Please don't do this..." he says as tears well up in his eyes.

"Go. Now. Please just get your brother to the hospital..."

He bites his lip before lifting up your head again, one bloody hand at the back of your neck and the other in your matted hair, he crushes his lips with yours.

Finding all the strength you have left, you kiss back. Tangling your hands in his hair, you squeeze your eyes together as the tears finally fall.

Up until now, this whole thing has felt like a dream. Like you're not dying. But Sam's kisses brought you back and you realized,

You are going to die.

He finally pulls away breathless, and stares into your eyes as his tears start to fall too. He lays you back down, kissing your forehead one last time before whispering, "Y/N, I will always love you..."

"You will be my last love Sam, that's a privilege..." You whisper, your quiet voice cracking.

A sob racks his large body as he quickly walks away from you to Dean, heaving him up in his arms.

As he carries him out of the warehouse, the last thing you see is him mouth the words,

"I'm sorry..."

You close your eyes, a small smile on your pale lips, breathing your soul into immortality, ending all your cares in a quiet death.

A/N: did you cry? I cried.

So that was the first roughing and sad imagine I made,

do you like it?

Or should I stick to happier ones?

Also; should I do more prefs?

IDK! Comment your answer, it helps and means a bunches! But also...

REQUEST HERE:
OR MESSAGE ME!

Pls: no Wincest

Thx for all the reads/ votes!

♡love u all

"Peace out bitchez!"