Chapter two

I drove to my friend that I met through Nash about a year ago. She is the only person that knows I cut. I trust her so much.

I get out of my car and knock on her front door. "Hey!!" She says. "Hey." I mumble.

"What's wrong, Leeanna?" She asks.

"I don't think I can take this much longer. I'm sick of the fans! I'm sick of their words and I'm sick of cutting!" I yell.

"Leeanna... I'm so sorry." She says.
"Do you get as much hate as I do? You date Cameron so..." I ask.

"No... Well, I get hate just not like you do." She says.

"And even worse... I think Nash is starting to notice I'm hurting." I say.

"Why do you say that?" She asks.

"Well, he was asking me earlier what's wrong, and than by accident I called him Nash..." I say.

"Well, that's his name." She says.
"But I never call him that! Haven't called him that in almost two years!" I say.

We both just stand there for awhile.

"I say you need to get off the internet for awhile. Spend more time with Nash. Ever since he became a celebrity you two haven't had much time for each other." She says.

"Okay." I say and get back in my car.

I drove home only thinking about how Nash looked when I called him by his name.

I get in the house and automatically bear hug him. "I'm sorry baby!"