Chapter four

Nash pulled me into a bear hug. "I love you." He says. "I'm sorry but what happened while I was gone?" I look at him. "You were gone." He says.

Nash is never this lovey dovey so I was a little weirded out.

"Nash, I love you but you are so weird sometimes." I say. His face suddenly looks really sad.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He sighs and looks right at me.

"I know okay, Leanna. I know what you've been doing." He says. My heart stops. How did he find out I cut??

"How did you find out?" I ask. He smiles at me.

"Why else would you leave? You're planning on throwing a surprise party for me!" He says. I start fake laughing.

"Darn it babe! You weren't supposed to know!" I put my head on his chest. The sound of his heartbeat was perfect. I love his heartbeat.

He frowns at me. "What wrong?" He asks. My eyes widen.

"Nash!" I cry. I can't hold in my pain anymore. "What is it baby? You can tell me anything." He says.

I just stared into his eyes. I cover his eyes. "Leeanna... What are you doing?" He asks. "Your eyes are too beautiful." I say. He laughs. "God you're perfect!" He takes my hand off his eyes and kisses me.

Thank God Nash didn't ask me what's wrong again... Or at least right now.