~The plan to action~

Narrator of Scrapbook: Biggie

So, we've all decided to create a fake invitation to Poppy. That's step one. Which was successful.

"This plan was successful! YAYYY!" The scrapbook snack pack said.

The invitation was to Branch's bunker for a surprise for Poppy.

Step two, we sneak into Branch's bunker after Poppy goes in, which is the current plan, which we are still waiting on.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Any idea when she'll show up?" Smidge asked.

"Sure, it'll be soon. She'll be heading in riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Guy waited for her to show up.

"Ighhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Oh my guh."

"SHUT. IT." Chenille covered his mouth.

"Poppy's coming! Hide!" Satin whispered.

Poppy was humming towards the bunker, which she does a lot, no matter what branch is doing she was always hyped to see him. When it comes to her birthday, she is happier than ever.

*knock knock knock knock knock, knock knock*

Branch came out of the bunker on his elevator.

"Poppy?"

"Branch!!!" She squealed. She held out the fake invitation she received.

"Uhhh..."

"You have a surprise waiting for me? For my birthday? Eeeeeek!"

"Uhhh... Yeah! I do... it's inside, follow me!" Branch lied.

Poppy had forgotten about what she had to do that night. She followed Branch into his bunker.

Smidge propped the hatch open when it was supposed to be closed.

"We're in," she said.

In the bunker, Branch was getting together his actual gift for Poppy that he was going to give later.

"So, uh, here you go, I... hope you like it. Heheh." Branch stuttered.

Poppy took off the hot pink ribbon and ripped open the pastel pink wrapping paper. Poppy gasped at what she was holding in her hands.

The picture had a purple frame and lots of heart stickers.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎"Yeah, I found that picture on the floor of my bunker after Tug's tour

"Yeah, I found that picture on the floor of my bunker after Tug's tour. I thought it would be a great symbol of our... frelationship."

"Frelationship?"

"Sorry, uh... I meant partnership? It has 'ship' in it."

"Branch... it's perfect! I'll hang it up in my pod. And... huh, a note."

"Huh?" Branch didn't remember writing a note with it.

Poppy picked it up and unfolded the note.

"Ahem, Poppy, you remind me of a rainbow. You have your brighter colors, and your darker colors. And that's why I love you."