Chapter Six

A/N- Hey guys! so i'm changing Aaliyah's age. And i also want to let you know what the other characters ages are!
Aaliyah- 25
Elijah- 30
Lexi- 26
Stefan- 24
Damon- 28
Vikki- 26
Tyler- 25
Caroline- 26
Bonnie- 25
Katherine- 28
Elena- 26
Matt- 26
Camille- 27
Klaus- 29
Rebekah- 26
Marcel- 29
Kol- 27
Freya- 32
Finn- 31
-Those are the primary characters-
*Also i do not own any of these characters except Aaliyah and her plot line.*

A week went by without conflict. Working for Mr. Mikaelson was great. He was a great boss. You haven't heard from Tyler since that night. It was a good thing.

Today was Friday and you were just finishing up things. It was about five-thirty.

Mr. Mikaelson passed by your desk on his way out.

"Have a good weekend Miss Pierce." he said.

"You too Mr. Mikaelson." you smiled which he happily returned back.

You gathered up your things, and began to leave. You got in the elevator. Followed by the click of heels. You instantly knew who it was.

"Pierce."

"Donovan." you said.

You managed not to argue with her, you ignored her insults and comments.

You walked out to your car and got an eerie feeling you turned behind you and nothing. You brushed it off.

You got home and changed into joggers and a sweatshirt, you were going to go on a run. You grabbed your phone and texted Lexi since she wasn't home.

You: Lexi i'm going on a run.

Lexi: alright be safe. love you.

You: love you too.

With that you went out the door. You tied your sneakers and began running. It was seven o'clock now and started getting dark outside. You ran two miles. When you were in your way back you got the strange feeling you were being followed.

You looked behind you but nothing, you began feeling uneasy so you picked up your pace. You looked back behind you and a shadow moved behind a tree. You started running even faster now becoming very scared.

You looked behind you again and there was indeed someone following you. You started sprinting. You were nearing a corner. You were breathing heavily, you looked back behind you and the person was gone.

You kept looking back turning the corner, running into a hard body. You thought the worst. You jumped so much, screaming.

"Hey, it's alright it's me." you looked at the familiar man.

"Mr. Mikaelson, shit i'm so sorry." you put your hand on your chest catching your breath.

"Hey, i said call me Elijah outside of work." he said.

"Sorry." you were breathing heavily from fear and exhaustion. Fear riddled your face and Elijah noticed.

"Are you okay?" he said concerned.

"I thought i was behind followed." you said touching your forehead.

He looked around the corner to make sure.