Chapter Thirteen

You walked into your apartment still astonished about what happened.

"Hey Liyah!" Lexi shouted from her room then coming out to greet you.

"Hey Lex." you said back.

"Hey you look like you just ran a mile." she stated. Great you thought your face was red.

"No I didn't though i want to to clear my mind." you said.

"What happened?" she asked following you to the sofa.

"Nothing." you said.

"Come on." she begged.

"Fine. But, do not freak out or go insane." you stayed her eyes became excited.

"I'm listening." she grinned.

"Well, oh shit!" you realized you were to meet with your sister.

"Oh shit what?" she asked.

"I have to meet with Katherine, i will tell you later." you said while getting up.

"Oh don't you dare! Dont leave me hanging!" she said with a whine.

"Sorry Lex. See you later." you said walking out and heading to your car.

You drove to the Grill and went inside, you didn't find Katherine so you sat at the bar. You ordered a bourbon.

"Can i have two bourbons please." a blonde woman with a beautiful accent came up to the bar.

She got the drinks and your eyes followed to her table. And there he was. Elijah sitting there. He got up and kissed her cheek. You felt kinda hurt. Elijah noticed you sitting alone but you quickly turned around hoping he wouldn't come over to you.

No such luck.

"Hey." he said with a smile.

"Hey." you smiled back.

"You here alone?" he asked.

"Yeah." you sighed taking another sip of your drink.

"Why don't you come sit with me." he gestured.

"Oh, no i wouldn't want to ruin your date." you said.

He let out a laugh. You furrowed your brows confused.

He cleared his throat still laughing a bit.

"Sorry. I'm not on a date, that's my sister Rebekah." he said.

Now you felt like a complete idiot. You smacked yourself in the forehead.

"Oh my god, i'm a complete idiot." you groaned. Your hand still on your forehead.

"You are not an idiot." he muttered but you heard and smiled a little.

Rebekah came over.

"Elijah who is your friend here?" she smiled.

"Oh, this is my assistant Aaliyah. Aaliyah this is my sister Rebekah." he smiled.

"Oh what a pleasure to meet you Aaliyah." she smiled sticking out her hand. You shook it.

"You too." you smiled back.

"Why don't you join us." Rebekah said.

"I'm waiting for someone." you said.

"Well i don't see them, come on." she insisted.

You agreed and you walked over to your table with a new drink. You probably were going to need more then one because of your nerves.

"So how is my brother, a pain in the ass i presume." Rebekah taunted.

You laughed.

"Not completely." you looked over at Elijah who was smirking.

"So Rebekah do you live here or."

"Well yes but no. Me and my family kind of go between living here and New Orleans." she said.

"That's a very long distance." you stated.

She shrugged. You looked to the door and Katherine walked in. You gestured her to come over. You stood up hugging her.

"Hey, Liyah!" she said.

"Hey sis." you smiled.

"So who's the hot guy?" she muttered but loud enough for Elijah to here. He choked on his drink a bit. Rebekah tried to hold in a laugh. You glared at Katherine who just shrugged. You were going to have a talk with her later.

"Well we shall leave you be." you started to leave.

"No, you guys can stay the more the merrier." Elijah said with a smile.

Katherine was excited and so was Rebekah.

You sat next to Elijah this time letting Katherine sit next to Rebekah. You and Elijah kept stealing glances. Katherine noticed and didnt day anything.
You all just talked and ate.

"Who wants to play some pool?" Katherine gestured.

"Katherine, we don't want to bother them even more." you said.

"Yes, a game of pool." Rebekah smiled.

You stood up from the booth and Elijah slid out of it once you were out. You were still very nervous around him.

You all went over to the pool table.

"Now, my lovely sister is the best at pool." Katherine said you just rolled your eyes knowing very well she was right.

"Well im not going to brag but i am pretty good." you shrugged with a grin.

"Oh i think i'm up for the challenge." Elijah smirked.

You smirked at him going over leaning in and breaking. You got 2 stripes in.

"Stripes." you said with a grin.

Rebekah and Katherine watched.

Elijah went over into his stance and got three solids in. You rolled up your jacket sleeves and went into your stance.

You and Elijah were head to head. Katherine was cheering you on. Rebekah wasn't sure who to cheer for.

You had one stripe and the 8-ball all he had left was the 8-ball. You made the last of your balls and now was time for the 8-ball. You got in your stance, leaning in, making your aim. You steadied your hand and lined it up. As you were going to hit it, Elijah plays a dirty trick. He walks behind you making sure to grind himself onto you. Katherine sees. You hit the 8-ball and miss.

You mentally groaned. He just played you dirty. He lowered down next to you lining his shot up.

"That's for earlier today in the office." he whispered. No one heard but you.

You mentally slapped yourself in the forehead. He made the shot and won.

"Damn. My sister has finally been beaten." Katherine states.

Your face was. a bit red. Elijah just smirked, knowing damn well how he made you feel.

"Alright well i will hope to see the two of you more." Rebekah says grabbing her jacket.

"But i must be going." she said. Elijah grabbed his jacket. Rebekah and Katherine left for the exit and Elijah and you stayed behind for a minute.

"Dirty cheat." you whispered into his ear before walking to the exit yourself.

He chuckled. You felt his eyes in your back the whole time you walked to the exit. You swayed your hips a little.

A/N- oooo getting spicier and spicier😏😏