Chapter 1

"Huh, where am I..." George woke up on the ground in a field with a backpack next to him.

George sat up and looked around he could see he was in a field surrounded by trees. He could feel the soft blades of grass under his fingers. He could smell the fresh air without pollutants. He looked to his right and far off could see a dirt road. He looked to his left and saw a lake. He could see the waves gently flow across the surface. He had no idea how he got here or what he was meant to do.

"Hello?!" George yelled, still sitting down. "Is anyone there!?"

George slowly stood up realizing just how many trees surrounded him. He was surrounded by trees on two sides and across the dirt road, there were more trees. If it wasn't for the lake he would be completely surrounded by trees.

"Hello!" he wasn't asking anymore he was demanding to know he wasn't alone. "Please, is anyone there!"

All of a sudden he heard a branch snap in the far-off woods. He whips his head around quickly "H...hello".

He hears a leaf crunch and before he could turn around to see what made the noise someone grabbed him and covered his mouth before he could scream.

"Don't scream" someone whispered into his ear as they removed their hand.

"What was that about!" George yelled.

"You fucking idiot" Replied the person.

About 8 creatures came out of the woods. Five of them looked like normal zombies. Two looked like disgusting orcs that looked like they were decaying. Weirdest of all, one seemed to move like a ghost, phasing through trees, never touching the ground, flowing with the others rather than walking.

"Oh fuck..." said the person behind George. "RUN YOU, IDIOT!"

"What?" George asked, wondering what the heck was going on.

"RUN AND I'LL TELL YOU ONCE WE'RE SAFE"

George had no choice but to follow the stranger. They turned from the trees the creatures were coming from. George leaned down and grabbed the backpack and slung the bag on his shoulder. They ran as fast as they could. George could see they were heading towards the dirt road. The creatures gaining on them. The decaying orcs in the back, the zombies in the middle, and the ghost gaining quickly.

The stranger turned around to glance at where they stood from the creatures. "Oh, shit" George saw the color drain from the stranger's face. "DREAM! WE NEED HELP" the stranger screamed into the woods across the dirt road. "DREAM I KNOW YOU HAVE THE FUCKING GUN! SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!"

"WHAT IS IT!" George yelled at the stranger.

"SHUT UP!" the stranger yelled at George 'DREAM IF I FUKING DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! SHOOT IT! JUST DON'T HIT ME!"

"ARE YOU SAYING HE CAN HIT ME!?" George yelled back now arguing with the stranger.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP! DREAM SHOOT IT! OH MY GOD SHOOOT IT!"

Suddenly a blast flies past George's head and hits the ghost.

"THANK YOU"

George and the stranger ran across the field and eventually crossed the dirt road and went to a tree.

"DREAM PUT THE FUCKING LADDER DOWN AND LET ME UP" screamed the stranger turning around to see how close the creatures had gotten. "DREAM I SWEAR"

All of a sudden another blast flies into the field and kills a zombie.

"DREAM YOU CAN KILL THEM AFTER I'M IN THE TREES HOUSE LET ME INNNN!"

"HELLO I'M HERE TOO!"

"NO ONE REALLY CARES THAT MUCH! DREAM!!! OH MY GOD!"