I'm Sorry

(Tanjiro's POV)

"Why? Why? Why? Why? " Those thoughts kept running through my head. I ran towards her father with complete rage and that's how I messed up her dad knocked me out the last thing I remembered before I went unconscious was her dad punching Y/N in the face because she ran over to me.

 "Wake up brother please wake up brother!!!" I heard a voice call me and I woke up I looked around and then I saw Mr. Urokodaki was there "What happened? Where's Y/N? Is she okay?" I instantly said. "What happened to you? I found you unconscious on the side of the road near here. I am very glad you survived" Mr. Urokodaki said hugging me I hugged back "Y- Y/N she her dad knocked me out" I said still hugging Mr. Urokodaki while my eyes starting to water. "Who is Y/N and why did her dad knock you out?" he questioned 

"Well me and Y/N partnered up in final selection after she saved me. She was running and she jumped in front of me she was gonna keep running until her dad threatened to kill me if she didn't come back with him. I tried to stop him.... but.... he knocked me out and before I was totally unconscious I saw her dad punch her in the face because she tried to run to me when her dad hit me" I said while crying. Mr. Urokodaki understood and just nodded his head. "I also think Y/N is mute because she uses sign language but I know she can hear me because she responds to me in sign language" I said and Mr. Urokodaki nodded.

-Night time-

I was laying in my bed not able to sleep "Is Y/N okay? Am I doing the right thing? What happened to Y/N?" the same questions running through my head.

-Mean while at Y/N's home- (Y/N's POV)

"Why would you run off like that?! And who is that boy?! Your in BIG trouble young lady!!" My dad screamed at me "I thought that I could run away.. and that boy was Tanjiro we are friends" I said with a tear running down my face as my dad kicked me in the stomach and slapped me in the face. 

After that I finally went to my room and sat down on my bed having trouble sleeping "Is Tanjiro okay? Are we still friends? What happened to him?" Those thoughts kept replaying in my mind.