Wisteria Inn

(Tanjiro's POV)

I was getting more and more worried everyday. "What if she didn't come back? What if she is dead? What if she is dying? What if she needs me in the room she is in? " Those thoughts kept running through my mind over and over again. I am scared really scared. 

We have been in the Wisteria Inn for 5 days so far and still haven't seen Y/N. All of a sudden we heard a knock on the doo when I opened it I saw an old lady. I was about to talk but she grabbed my hand and dragged me to a different room. She stopped in front of a room shoved me in it and closed the door behind me I looked around the room and didn't see anyone just a bed and a nightstand I then looked closer and saw a bandage on the ground so I went to the side of the bed that was by the wall I was about to grab the bandage. Then I saw Y/N sitting there on the ground crying I slowly walked over to her and tapped her shoulder and she looked up in shock and quickly wiped her tears and turned away.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly she didn't answer me. "Please tell me" I said as my eyes started to water.

(Y/N's POV)

"Please tell me" Tanjiro said causing my eyes to water more. I quickly turned around and hugged him causing a shocked look to his face but quickly hugged back. Soon enough both of us were silently crying "I'm sorry" I cried "It's not your fault" Tanjiro said hugging me tighter "Lets go see the others" Tanjiro said helping me up from the ground. 

-In same room as Zenitsu and Inosuke-

We walked in the room to see Zenitsu and Insouke shocked Inosuke had his mask off he looked nice with it off to be honest the mask is kind of creepy.. Instantly Insouke and Zenitsu hugged me which suprised me but I hugged back. All of a sudden Inosuke stopped and Zenitsu was turning back to his self again "MARY ME Y/N-CHAN PLEASE" Zenitsu said gripping onto my night gown. I then saw Tanjiro get more and more mad. He then grabbed Zenitsu and pulled him off of me "Thank yo-" I signed but was cut off by Zenitsu running towards me which caused me to run.

-After that-

It was night time and time for bed so I got in my bed all of a sudden Tanjiro moved his bed closer to mine so our beds were touching I didn't know what he was doing but I didn't ask. He then laid down and we both fell asleep. 

-In the morning-

Me and Tanjiro opened our eyes at the same time and when I woke up Tanjiro's nose was almost touching mine which caused me to blush and then Tanjiro turned away blushing. "Sorry" he mumbled. I tapped on his shoulder "It's okay" I signed and he just smiled but I could tell he was embarrassed. I got up and then my crow came flying down and it pulled my hair causing a tear in my eye. Tanjiro noticed and pushed the bird away looking angry "KAW KAW! Head to the city there has been signs of demons KAW KAW!" The bird said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: Sorry I didn't post yesterday! Hope your enjoying the story.