Final Selection

(Y/N's POV)

I woke up to hear glass shattering I quickly got on my kimono for final selection and slipped the sleeves and the knee socks as far down as I could so no one could see my bruises and cuts, I quickly grabbed the katana I borrowed from my neighbors and opened the door to have a glass bottle almost hitting me in the head but luckily I ducked. I was about to run out of the house but then my dad grabbed my hand and cut my arm with a knife a little. I felt  a tear come down my face but I quickly ran outside and was making my way to final selection my neighbor trained me for two years and he gave me a small bag with food bandages and drinks in it for the final selection. 

-At final selection-

When I got up the stairs I saw at least 30 people there. There were two girls they looked like twins "You.... May.... Now..... Begin" They both said at once and everyone including me ran into the forest. You were running through the forest when you saw a demon it was distracted. "Sunset breathing first form Sunset Flame" I mumbled quickly cutting off the demons head "Oh my gosh! I killed a demon!" I thought with happiness. 

-3 Days later-

I was running through the woods when I heard a huge thud and I turned to see a boy with a cloud kimono on he was knocked out I ran in front of him and I didn't see any demons so I picked him up and brought him where I slept last night where most demons are not there at all and sat him down and took some of my bandages out that where in my pocket and put a patch on his head then I rapped one around his leg. Soon enough I was done and he was still knocked out. I was sitting on a log near where he was unconscious eating a rice ball when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw the boy standing there "Hi did you save me?" I nodded and  gave him a rice ball about to leave until someone grabbed my hand I turned to see him again "Want to partner up? I'm Tanjiro Kamado" He said with a smile I nodded and sat back down. "My name is Y/N L/N" I signed because I didn't really want to talk. "Oh so you speak sign language? I understand a little" He said with a smile 

-4 days later-

Me and Tanjiro were heading out of the forest I was super happy me and him survived. He was kind more kind then everyone else and somehow he looks familiar. I stopped him before we reached the wisteria trees which were right up ahead "Can you and me be friends?" I signed he nodded and we kept going. Soon enough we got out of the forest and I saw there was only five people there including me I stood behind Tanjiro. Two girls came out and informed us about our uniforms and about the crow that just flew down "No WHERE is MY SWORD" A boy screamed walking up to one of the girls and pulling her hair. I quickly went next to the boy. It looked like Tanjiro was about to do something but I stepped up first. "If you don't let go of her I'll brake your arm" I signed looking at him "Huh? I don't understand sign language you MUTE KID" He screamed at me I quickly nodded and grabbed his arm squeezing it tighter and tighter until he let go "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM GIRL?" He screamed at me I just looked at him and walked back behind Tanjiro. 

Soon enough it was time to go. So me and Tanjiro walked off together but then I stopped him when we where almost home.