Muzan Kibitsuji

(Y/N's POV)

We were almost at the city and I was happy about that I haven't been to the city in a long time.
 Zenitsu and Inosuke had to split up from us because they had a different mission.

When we arrived it was already night time and there were so many lights Tanjiro grabbed my hand and went through a crowd of people. We then sat down and ate some rice balls. Then all of a sudden Tanjiro dropped his rice ball and stood up. "Tanjiro?" I signed in confusion. He just looked at me and grabbed my hand and ran through a crowd of people and grabbed someone's shoulder. He turned to look at us and I instantly knew who it was, it was Muzan Kibitsuji. He turned and we saw a kid which shocked me and Tanjiro all of a sudden the man snapped and we were in a room me Tanjiro and.... Muzan. "Huh?" Tanjiro said and Muzan looked mad. Muzan then grabbed Tanjiro's neck and looked at me. "So either you come with me or your friend dies" Muzan said squezing Tanjiro's neck a little harder.

I then walked over to Muzan and Muzan let go of Tanjiro and pulled me to him he then covered my mouth causing Tanjiro to panic. "Go there is a door there" I signed to Tanjiro but Tanjiro wouldn't move. Tanjiro charged at Muzan but he dogged and accidentally let go of me. Then Tanjiro grabbed my hand and ran out the door to find us back in the city we walked around a crowd and found a hotel we went in and there was an old lady at the desk. 

"Hello welcome to Cherry Blossom Estates how may I help you?" The old lady said "Uh I would like one room please" Tanjiro said "Okay room 123 2nd floor there should be two beds in that room"  The lady said handing the key to Tanjiro. Tanjiro grabbed the key and dragged me to the room. When he opened the door it looked like a really nice room but... there was only one bed...
I then looked at Tanjiro "Oh well guess we have to sleep together what side do you want?" Tanjiro asked blushing a little. What he said made me blush. I pointed to a side and looked away because I was blushing to much. I jumped onto the side of my bed and shoved my face into a pillow to hide my face.

Tanjiro was confused but he laughed at what I was doing. He could tell that I was blushing which made him smile he just giggled and patted the top of my head. 

I tapped his shoulder when he totally turned around. "Goodnight Tanjiro I love you" I signed "I love you to goodnight" He said smiling then falling asleep.