Chapter 1: Discussion

"Misaki, we have to tell him at some point he is your brother." Usagi-san loudly protested.

I answered louder than him, "I don't want to! What if he disowns me or something for sleeping with his best friend!" I ran up the stairs that led to our bedroom and slammed the door. I sat down on the soft bed mumbling to myself about how much I disliked Usagi-san right now.

I can't hate him, but I don't like him at the moment... I thought to myself as I slammed my body against Suzuki-San hoping to find some comfort in his soft belly.

I took the oversized bear into my arms and cuddled with it wondering if Usagi-san would ever come get me. I guess he is just going to let me sulk all by myself.

I heard angry mumbling outside the door, I squeezed Suzuki-san tighter. I stared at the door waiting for something to happen, but nothing did and not only that I couldn't hear his voice anymore. Did he go into a different room? I got up, leaving the bear on the bed before walking to the closed door. I turned the small gold doorknob so it was slightly open and I could see outside the room.

He's not there...

Where is he?

I stepped outside the room to see if he was downstairs. Nothing. I went down the hall to his office. Nothing.

Where the hell is he?

My stomach growled so I decided to get some lunch. I slowly made my way down the staircase and into the kitchen. I warmed up some left over dinnner from last night and sat at the table pondering my situation while I ate.

I was kicked out of my thoughts by the sound of the door bursting open, almost choking to death on food, I turned around and saw it Usagi-san. Swalloing my food hard, I asked him, "Where were you? Why did you leave?"

He was catching his breath before he spoke, "I was thinking." Lust filled his eye's.

"What are you thinking Usagi-san?" I could see the lust in his eye's as he stared at me.

"You..I'm thinking of you." He answered simply.

My eyes became glassed over wanting him to come over, drag me up to our and make a mess of me all night, but what happens was almost opposite.

"Misaki, I need you to sleep somewhere else tonight okay?" Usagi-san's expression hardened.

"But why?" I said disappointed.

"It's because I love you too much and can't risk making a mess of you if we have not told your brother about us." He saddened.

"Oh Usagi-San..." I walked over to him with my arms out and ready to hug him.

"Misaki, I really...can't...you make me crazy you know that." He smiled and gave in.

That night it was me who made a mess of Usagi-San, kissing his body and lips thoroughly. I think he enjoyed himself, I hope he did.

"U-U_usagi-San...I...love you...a lot." I said between gasps of air while we lay in bed trying not to think about our plans for tomorrow.

"And I love you more than you know." Usagi-San's voice was as cool as ever as he whispered seductively in my ear. Isagi-San took my face into his hands and kissed me passionately, his tongue exploring my mouth, my tongue getting tangled in his.

I pulled away for a breathless moment, "I never...want to leave...you no matter...ahh....no matter what." I managed to finish before Usagi-San took advantage for a second time.

Hello! I might be making this only a few parts, I'm not quite sure yet...

If you want this to continue let me know I will see what I can do.

Don't forget to vote and comment before leaving thanks ^.^

-AnimeBabe97 says peace out bros