Chapter 2: The Fated Day

This is going to be the second out four chapters total that it will be posting. If you want more I will gladly put up another story that is after Takahiro knows or before whichever you guys want. Anyway thanks for viewing and have a wonderful day! Don't forget to vote and comment:)
-AnimeBabe97 says peace out bros

Today is the day we finally tell Takahiro. I know we can do this, I just know we can, especially after the pep "talk" last night.

"Yo Misaki! Come and eat breakfast." Usagi-San yelled from downstairs.

I yelled back to him saying I would be right down. I finished getting dressed and went downstairs to make our breakfast because Usagi-San is incapable of doing any cooking without almost burning the place down. I ended up making a couple omelets and some sausage in the shape of an octopus, he likes it when I do that.

I sat down at the table placing both of our plates in front of us. In unison we said "Itadakimasu!" and began to eat. I was the first one to speak. "So when are we going to meet Nii-San?"

Usagi-San choked a little on his food before swallowing and then answering. "We should go to his house before telling him anything and then take him out somewhere." He shoved some more egg in his mouth so he didn't have to say anything more.

"Ok that sounds good. Where should we go? I think we should go to that nice family diner that your friend takes his boyfriend." I smirked seductively.

He chewed up his food and then swallowed his food then answered. "Yeah that sounds good. I have a question, who is going to be the one telling him? To be honest I think you should do it since your his brother." He stated matter of factly.

I nodded in agreement, our breakfast was spent in silence the rest of the time. There was really nothing left to say about anything.

By noon Usagi-San and I were practically jumping out of our skin before we left. "Can I steal one last kiss before we leave? I want it to be nice and juicy." He teased.

Once again my eyes glassed over at his suggestion, I nodded allowing one last kiss before we went to tell Takahiro about us.

Usagi-San took my hips in his arms and rubbed them against his, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss that left me numb to the world around. He gained entrance into my mouth, our tongues fighting, neither won. I pulled away to catch my breath, a string of saliva followed. My legs felt like spaghetti, I could barely stand and I probably would have fallen if Usagi-San was not holding me against him.

"We...should...ahh" he rubbed against my jeans making me moan a little. "...stop...we need to...go to Nii-" I couldn't continue, he planted one last hard kiss onto my lips before pulling away completely, ending our passionate kiss.

"Okay let's get going my play thing!" He said teasingly, grabbing my hand and lead me to the door. My cheeks still burning from the moments before.

Somehow we made it to the diner where Usagi-San told Nii-San to meet us after we left. I had finally gotten back my composure from earlier, I could barely talk while we were at my brother's house. I saw Nii-San waving to us from where he was seated with Manami- San.

Usagi-San pulled at my hand and whispered down to me, "It's going to be okay Takahiro will understand." I nodded and released my hand from his before Nii-San saw.

"Hey guys! What took you so long." Takahiro stood up and gave me a hug then moved to Usagi-San and gave him a hug. "Sit." He pointed to the seats across from him at the booth. "You said you needed to tell us something important. What is it?" Takahiro asked, Usagi-San and I exchanged a look and I began.

"Well umm you see, how should I put this, the first day I went to Usagi-San's house for tutoring he did some thing's that really are not worth mentioning right now, anyway since then I kind of fell in love with him. Though at the time I had no idea." Takahiro and Manami's expressions were filled with shock as they listened to my story. "When you tried to get me to move in with you before, I just couldn't bring myself to leave Usagi-San so he lied to you in order for me to stay with him. I lo-" Takahiro cut me off.

"Usagi is this true?" Takahiro looked over at Usagi-San who was sitting on the outside of the booth while Manami Mouthed to me that I made a good choice and that she is proud of me for telling them.

"Yes Takahiro, but you know I wasn't really into him at first, it was actually after your birthday party that I really fell for him, when he stood up for uhh never mind about that. Anyway, it was really hard for us to tell you this so we wish for both of your acceptance in this please." Usagi-San begged to Nii-San.

"I accept even if Takahiro doesn't. You guys are every fangirl's fantasy come come true eek!" She shrieked in her excitement.

"I...." Takahiro began saying what he wanted to. Usagi-San and I waited patiently for his response and Manami sat in fantasy land, probably imagining us in bed, creepy.