Chapter 3: A Meeting With Takahiro

Hey, so this is the third part, there is some juicy stuff so please enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. Thanks you!
-AnimeBabe97 says peace out bros! :)

"I...I don't really know what to say right now. I just need a while to process this. Just give me time." Takahiro clasped his hands together in agitation, I guessed.

"Takahiro, please think about this carefully okay? I beg you. I really love your brother and would honestly do anything to make him happy." Usagi-San pleaded. Takahiro closed his eyes in his pondering thoughts.

Manami spoke first. "Honestly I think it's so great that you two are together because you both have a relationship with Takahiro. No matter what I'm sure he will think hard about it. So just be patient with him okay?" She took my hand in hers and smiled.

I nodded agreeing to what she said about my brother.

"We better get going Misaki, I need to finish my novel." Usagi-San grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the booth.

"Wait I thought you said you finished that before we came here. I told you that we aren't coming until you finish your novel!" I scolded him in front of Nii-San.

"Looks like I forgot about the last 10 pages I need to finish. Now let's go." He tugged on me some more.

"You dumbass!" I slapped him in the back of the head.

"Ow, you know I am a delicate flower Misaki." I rolled my eyes at his statement.

I could hear Takahiro and Manami talking quietly about us, Manami was saying how adorable we are together and I think Nii-San was complimenting my ability to smack his best friend.

I have a good feeling about this.

"Okay Usagi-San let go of me now. You're hurting me." I pulled my hand out of his loosened grip. I noticed his expression was sad. "Hey what's wrong?" I cupped my hand around his face, but he just pushed it away.

"It's nothing, get in the car." He demanded. I did as he said and got into the car.

He had his hand setting on the console in between us, so I set mine on top of his and wrapped each of my fingers around his. He gripped my hand back, but squeezed slightly, he knew I was worried he just doesn't want to talk about it right now.

When we got into the house, Usagi-San slammed my back against the wall next to phone and pinned my arms above me. "Wha-what are you doing?" I questioned.

"I love you so much Misaki, I don't want you to leave me if Takahiro doesn't accept us."

So that's what he was worried about.

"Don't worry I would never leave, no matter what happens with my brother." I leaned in to Usagi-San and gently placed a kiss on his lips.

"Thank you Misaki, but you don't know what will happen, neither of us do to be honest. You're brother can be unpredictable." He reasoned with me.

I took one of my arms from it's original position to cupping Usagi-San's face. "I promise you right now, that I will never leave you no matter what my brother says. I love you so much, it took me a while to realize this which caused you some pain. I don't want to be the cause of your pain anymore." I smiled and gave him another kiss, this one was a little longer.

"Are you sure you really want to do that? I mean he is your brother after all..." Usagi-San finally released my other hand, both of which were now at my side.

"Yes I'm sure." I answered simply.

That night we went to bed just hugging each other, hoping for the best, come morning I hope we get an answer, I don't think I can stand this and it's only been a few hours.

Ring...ring....ring...ring... The phone rang a few times before I finally got up and answered it.

"Hello?" I tiredly answered the phone, rubbing my eyes.

"Hey Misaki, it me. You and Usagi meet me at the park in an hour okay?" Takahiro sounded different, almost happy, I wonder what his problem is?

"Okay I will try to get Usagi-San up, but I can't make any promises. I'll let you know when we leave the house." All he said was okay and then the call ended.

I placed the phone back on the hook and to my surprise Usagi-San was standing right behind me. "Who was it?" He asked me.

"It was Takahiro." I turned toward Usagi-San and placed my head on his chest. "He wants to meet at the park in an hour." I said, muffled by my lovers chest.

"It will be okay I know it will." He comforted, me brushing his hand through my hair. I nodded into him.

"I suppose we should get ready then." I said and walked upstairs followed closely by sweet smelling Usagi-San.