War Is Coming

"Now you'll know what it's like to lose faith. When it's gone, you have nothing. And when you have nothing, there's nothing holding you back to what you're capable of."

Cloe stared into space, sat at her desk at the police station. Its been a month since Sheriff Corbin was murdered by a headless man on a white horse, and a week since a man named Ichabod Crane had showed up, claiming to be from the 17th century.

He claimed to have woken up in a cave, 250 years after fighting in the war. Cloe sighed and opened up a page on the internet, searching for Ichabod Crane. She came across a page about him and frowned. He's supposed to be dead, two centuries ago.

'Maybe he's a time traveler?' She thought to herself.

She shrugged and walked out of her office, going into the investigation room where Ichabod Crane was. He was a murder suspect since he was at the same place where Corbin got murdered.

She opened the door and sat down in front of him, throwing the case file towards him.

"Explain this to me, Ichabod Crane."

Ichabod looked at her then at the folder, opening the contents and taking a look.

"You will not believe me if I told you, ma'am." Ichabod said.

"Listen here, and listen good. I saw a man in uniform with NO HEAD on a horse, with an axe, kill my partner. My sheriff had his head cut off. So I'd appreciate it if you did not keep me waiting." Cloe looked at him.

Ichabod sat back and looked her dead in the eye.

"What you saw, was one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Death."