Disclaimer

Published on: May 14th, 2022.

*********

This story was first published, around April 2021. I am republishing it with a few changes. The basic story line gonna remain the same...

I came to know about Mew Gulf from their series Tharntype, and fall in ❤ with these two fellows. 

I had written stories before but never published them. Not even shown to my friends or anyone, Kinda shy you know. But these two amazing artists inspired me to write a fanfic, you can say my muse. Even though their work together and appearance have been quite faden down, or all sort of negative things about relationships and all.

But for me, they are the first ones, who made me write and encourage me to publish. I would be grateful to them for giving me that sort of encouragement. I had received love so far, I'm thankful to you all, and to them as well...

A quick disclaimer.  The plot and storyline belong to me, the resemblance will be a coincidence. Mew Gulf are real people, they don't have anything to do with this story, don't copy or translate or post any of my work without permission...

What else.

I am not gonna name the characters differently, they will be Mew, Gulf etc. with their actual names. Maybe in later stories.

Mew and Gulf can be paired up with anyone, but if I am using the tag Mewgulf, it means Mewgulf😊

Pictures, photos, and videos used in the story do not belong to me, credit to their rightful owners.

PS: I want to use MewGulf fan art, hope no one bashes me for using the pic, or anyone talented artist reader of mine, who can allow me to use the pic they made, can send me, I would use it, will give credits of course.

Thank you for picking this story.

💜💜