Trust

*************

Mew still works in the entertainment industry, once in a while, when he found some good opportunity, do a few ads, small projects, and promotions, but shifts his focus on the tourism industry...Gulf is already working in the nearby school, as PE coach.

Life took its pace, and they took their own, living together for a year now, many have speculated they won't last long, specially Mew's father but yaa they proved him wrong, still together, and pretty much as bonded as before, or maybe more than before. 

Mild has been married within this year, they had blast at the party...

Gulf's family already accepted Mew, with wide arms, but Mew's father, still pulls Gulf's stings in a weird way, but kudos to Gulf he had learned to handle him.

*

*

*

"Gulf"

"Gulf"

"babe" no response, he keeps on walking into the apartment without looking back, Gulf ignored him throughout their dinner date, throughout the ride, didn't argue over music choice, not even once...clearly sulking over something...

"Gulf, come here,"

ignored

"Come here", "if I came to you, you are gonna regret it,"

this time he looked back with the same furrowed brows, jiggled his leg back and forth like a boxer, "You want to fight", "I am ready" cracked his neck, punching in the air.

Mew looked unamused, pointed to the couch, "Come . Here" his teeth greeted. putting emphasis on each letter.. patted on the couch..

Gulf stomped on his feet, hopped on Mew's lap, Splits his leg, sitting comfortably, encroaching himself in, resting chin over Mew's shoulder...

Mew winced, this guy really, he pulled him closer, Gulf shrunk his shoulder further to get into the embrace, "You know you are not small for this," 

"You prefer the little ones" squeezing himself further, shrinking in Mew's lap...

Mew chuckles at Gulf's way to fit in.."I prefer you", Gently rubbing on the back, "now tell me what is wrong with you???"

"Nothing..." pouts wiggling to adjust himself..

"Stop wiggling, you are not gonna shrunk all of the sudden" ,"plus you are pressing my crotch, don't make it difficult", "stay still...and tell me"

"Nothing" again pouts...

"why you sulking??"

"I am not"

"you didn't argue over music"

"You prefer me to be quiet"

Mew squeezed on his butt,  "Babe we promised, we will talk the issues didn't we"

Gulf nods, 

"I can tell that you are upset, but you have to voice them out", "hmmm", "so??" "Are you angry," 

Gulf nods for yes

"With whom you are angry" 

Bites on his ears

"Aaouch..... Gulf that hurts" Mew winced in pain, Gulf turned around sucking on his ear, mew chuckles are they dogs, licking the wound...

but soon the licking was done, he turned his head back, indicating he is still angry..