Match

**********

"What's in breakfast??" Fluke came out with his dripping hairs, sat in front of the mirror, putting sun-block and his make-up on...

"I don't know, what you want???"

"Anything, that you like"

"Okay..." Mew called the room service, order their meal..

"We are free today", "gonna check out in a few hours, but will leave to the city in the evening,"

"why??"

"Someone wants to meet their friends", "and few errands to do", 

"okay"

"Why do they always search for you, they avoided me, until they don't have a choice"

Fluke chuckled, "you scare them off, have you ever checked your temper"

"I think it is in check"

"You said f*Ck off to boss" Fluke chuckles,

"He deserves that, asshole"

Fluke chuckles, "And put us on penalty"

"As I said, he is an asshole", "do I really scare out people"

Fluke chuckles, "Intimidate, I would say, yes"...

It makes Mew think, that Gulf guy, didn't look scared or intimidated by him, more likely, ready to throw a punch, ken doll, chuckles, what a way to say handsome...Strange guy..

"Anyways, they offered us to join, do you want to go with them?"

"sure"

"ummmmm, I want to roam around the market, meet you when you would be free, call me"

"Wanna go together??"

"Nahhhh, I would prefer alone, hope you don't mind"

Fluke looked blank at Mew's face...

Mew's brows wiggle, "Am I scary to you as well?", he teased ruffling Fluke's damp hair, "why didn't you dry them"... he left to take the drier out...

Fluke looked down at his hands, what have they become, he wants to voice out but was afraid to do so....

He remain seated, while Mew came with a dryer in his hand, making himself busy with the hairs, they used to have fun, teased, laughs. Now....Now, they are, he doesn't know, it is really hard to accept the person you are living with, cooking for, is not into you, it is hard fact, and Fluke is not ready to accept..

"Mew??"

"hmmmmmm"

"Are you happy?"

Mew looked at Fluke's reflection in the mirror, his smile was painful, kinda forced, which Fluke has grown up to till now, it is not the same, they are not the same, what are they...

"I am trying to", Is it time to talk about things, maybe it is, "what about you??", Mew kept on waiting for the answer, the answer which he never get, maybe not the time to talk,  would there any time to talk...

The breakfast was eaten in silence, and soon they parted...

Mew headed towards the market once again...going through shops, colorful things out there, the shop with shell articraft drew his attention...he could buy something for his mother. The choice of jewelry women have is countless, he was going through and through, unable to choose one..

Gulf entered into shell shop as well...

Saw the familiar broad shoulder, his lips curled up, approached the man in the shop, and "boooooooo" startling mew with a sudden gesture..