Not a chapter but just the Beginning

Greetings readers, this isn't a chapter as mentioned in the title but rather it is just a small introduction into this book. I am quite a busy person outside of writing with tight schedules until late parts of the year, generally from October to December and sometimes more active at the start or at the halfway point of the year. So please forgive me for a poor and inconsistent upload schedule. I hope you will find this book entertaining and enjoyable to read, I will try my best to make this a unique yet memorable book for you all to enjoy. Below is a video made myself personally that would be a good trailer to this book. I enjoy receiving comments about opinions on this book on what could be better or is already good, this is my first time writing a book like this so I wouldn't mind a few points.  I post every Friday evening, in my time, about updates about the book and some future plans for the book that I won't mention here so my A/N doesn't take up too much time off people who just wish to read the book and nothing else. Nonetheless, I shall stop talking and you now you can begin reading the adventure of the Void Walker.

-Your Sincerely, AshGekkouga91

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images in the book, neither do I hold the rights to claim them as mine, they are all made by respectable artists who spent their time and effort creating these images and I am simply just using them to help readers visualize what some characters look like. Reminder to all I only own the storyline of this book, nothing else is mine.