Hey Soul Sister ~ The Regulars with friends!

Hey Soul Sister by Train! I hope they will all sing sometime together actually.. So let's get to it!

Sigils: Hey, Heeey, Heeey!
.
Biffle: Your lipstick stains. On the front lobe of my left-side brains.
.
Sigils: I knew I wouldn't forget ya! And so I went and let you, blow my mind.
.
SSundee: Your sweet moonbeam. The smell of you in every single dream, I dream.
.
Henwy: I knew when we collided. You're the one I have decided, who's one of my kind.
.
JeromeASF and Biffle: Hey, soul sister! Ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo.
.
Sigils: The way you move ain't fair, you know.
.
SSundee: Hey, soul sister! I don't wanna miss a single thing, you doooo! Tonight!
.
Sigils: Hey, Heeey, Heeey!
.
Henwy: Just in tiiiimme.
.
Russell: I'm so glad you have a one-track mind, like me.
.
SSundee: You gave my life direction.
.
Ambrew: A game-show love connection.
.
Sigils: We can't deny.
.
GoldActual: I'm so obsessed.. My heart is bound to beat right out of my untrimmed chest..
.

LoafX: I believe in you! Like a virgin, you're madonna!
.
Zud: And I'm always gonna wanna! Blow your miiiind!
.
Nicovald and Sigils: Hey, soul sister! Ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo.
.
Nicovald: The way you move ain't fair, you know!
.
SSundee: Hey, soul sister! I don't wanna miss a single thing, you doooo! Tonight!
.
JeromeASF: Way you can cut a rug, watching you's the only drug, I need!
.
JoblessGarrett: So gangster, I'm so thug. You're the only one I'm dreaming of. You see?
.
RageElixer: I can be myself now finally, In fact there's nothing I can't be.
.
GoldActual: I want the world to see you'll be, with me.
.
Sigils: Hey, soul sister.
.
Biffle: Ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo.
.
Nicovald: The way you move ain't fair, you know.
.
Henwy: Hey, soul sister! I don't wanna miss a single thing you do toniiiiiight!
.
LoafX: Hey, Soul sister! I don't wanna miss a single thing you doooo, Tonight!
.
SSundee: Hey, Heeey, Heeey, Tonight! Hey, heeey, heeey, toniiigght....
.
.

Let's go! It turned out how I wanted it to! I tried my hardest! This ligit took me FOREVER to do lol so I hope you liked it! Songfics = Short Fanfictions, Long fanfiction, and just right fanfics? I dunno! Haha!