Chances ~ NHL Carolina Hurricanes.

Petr Mrazek (34): What If I never run into you? What if you never smiled at me? What if I had noticed you too? And you never showed up where I happened to be.
.
Alex Nedeljkovic (39): What's a girl like you doing in a place like this? On a quiet night, what are the odds? What's a guy like me doing in a place like this? I could have just walked by, who would have thought?
.
Petr Mrazek (34): What are the Chances that we'd end up dancing? Like two in a million, like once in a life. That I could have found you, put my arms around you. Like two in a million, like once in a life. What are the Chances?
.
Jordan Martinook (48): What if I hadn't asked for your name? And time hadn't stopped when you said it to me? Of all of the plans that I could've made, of all of the nights that I couldn't sleep. What's a girl like you doing in a place like this? In a crowded room, what are the odds?
.
Alex Nedeljkovic (39): What's a guy like me doing in a place like this?
.
Jordan Martinook (48): Getting close to you, but here we are.
.
Alex Nedeljkovic: What are the Chances that we'd end up dancing? Like two in a million, like once in a life. That I could've found you, put my arms around you. Like two in a million, like once in a life. What are the Chances?
.
Martin Necas (88): Is it life? Is it fate? Who am I? Who's to say? Don't know exactly what it means.
.
Jordan Staal (11): Is it love? Is it fate? Where it leads, who can say? Maybe you and I were meant to be.
.
Alex Nedeljkovic (39): What are the Chances that we'd end up dancing? Like two in a million, like once in a life. That I could have found you, put my arms around you. Two in a million, once in a life. What are the Chances? Two in a million, once in a life. What are the Chances? Two in a million, once in a life.
.
Petr Mrazek (34): What if I never run into you? And what if you never smiled at me..?
.
Hope you liked it!😸

(I made this one when Petr and Ned were on the Canes..! Sorry for it being SUPER late of publish :/)