Nosy Much?

Lauren Johnston
That fight last night!! Thoo' I wanted to beat, Tayler's AS$s!! She's just a wanna be thug like who deals with that ?!! *
Throws hands up * This niggah here!!
bq.
I called my babe, Ray and then he picked me up from the hotel . I wanted to slap him for asking why I was looking ratchet. I don't look ratchet unless I fought so that was a dumb rhetorical question.!!
I demanded him to take me home. I showered and slept all day. He knew not to bother me, from the do not distract text and voicemail. I gave him 10 hours to leave me alone. Whew!! I hope Tayler died of an asthma attack. I don't give a care about her 22 cent weave.
*

bq.
Major Angel August
Chres' friend girlfriend Eternity came over. She looked stress and the reason was because of those other girls. She's real cool tho'. Its 2 and she can sleep like a bear , no offense.
Me: Ches? Wanna go to the movies? It's boring as fu
ck!
**
Chres: ooo!!

**
Me: What? Woow like you don't curse.

Chres: You going to hell.
*

Me: Im already there cause Im with yo ahh!!
**
Shhiitt I felt like I was in heaven!

Chres: Whatever! But if Nilla can come then yeah! It could be another friend hang out.

See, here's how guys talk. Us girls, if we are going out with our friends we may say we're going on a date with our friends... or we're going out.

**
But guys are so sentimental , they things everything is gay. Like ok hanging out is cool... But it's the same as going out and on a date.
SMDH BOYS!!

bq.

Me: Nilla!! Aww, I remember her! She use to be mean to me when we were younger. But wait.... Who's all going?
Chres: The crew, you,Nilla, I guess Eternity, and I.
Me: That's Counts 0on finger Uhh.. you got a calculator?

p.
Chres: No youre slow.. I see why Im the gifted one.
Me: Haha yeah you are special alright Taps his head
Chres: Don't make me fight you!
Me: like Im going to win... TRUUU!!! * Slaps his face then runs upstairs to shower*
That shower was hot and relaxing. I woke up early to work, soooo... everything would be pretty smoothing for the rest of the day, I could be lazy.

p.
So, Im in the shower.
Me: Singing some Frank Ocean, Aaliyah, and Drake. Boy you gotta take me high!! Ohhh!!
I heard the door open, cause I felt cold air hit my butt.. Yess, that miniheartattack.
LMAO!!
**
Chres: ohh snap!! I can barely see in here! You better not use all of the hot water.
Me: Hurries and pulls towel down to cover self

**
p. bq.
I forgot the water was tsill running
Me: Niggah Why are you in here!! I thought I locked the door!!
Chres: the key is at the top of the door, I know all yall hiding spots!
Me: Smh Whatever get out cause Im about to get out!!
Chres: Smh Shutup !! I came to get my rag for the other bathroom!

p. bq.
Me: Waitt... Why did you come in here first of all .. yesterday! Yo rag shouldn't be in here!
Chres: Uhhh.. Cause...
I feel so scared like violated.Theres a sexy ahh boy in my bathroom while Im naked in the shower..
Wait, that's my cousin!
*

Eternity Joannah Davis

**
p.

I woke up on a warm , big, bed. I didn't feel like getting out , but I knew it was too good for life and I wasn't at home . I heard talking in the bathroom next to the guest room. I think that's Major's bathroom. But she was arguing and saying Chres name and relevant things about him.
I was nosy so I put my ear to the wall.
Here's what I heard...

Chres: Uhhh, Causeee
Major: yooo gayyy ahh!! Get out!! *
A hard substances was thrown and had hit the wall**
That did hurt my ear.

Chres: Nooo!! I like the puhssy . * Both started laughing*
Major: Dude.. for real can you get out my clothes are in here and I have to put them on..
Chres: Hmm.. ok but I have to brush my teeth too, cant you change in the shower?
Major: The floor is wet ! Dummy!!
Chres: ohh!! Well could you go out to the room?
Major: Noo!! Its cold out there and it feels good in here!
Chres: You just lazy .. well Im not leaving.
Major: Steps out of shower * Niggha get out of my bathroom....
Chres: Nope! Sarts chuckling
Major: Ugh!!!
Chres: uh Uh Stop moaning young lady!!
Major For real like for real. Girls don't like being ... nvm you are so not mature. Chres!!! * Starts begging for him to get out*
Whoa!! Chres, a little annoying.

Chres: ( Steps closer to Major and holds her to side or so**) Nope!!! Haha!!
Major: UgH!! Youre an ahhhole!! Let me go!
Chres: Noo!! Youre the bigger one!
Major: I don't even like you!
Chres: Really?!! But we cool tho!
Major: UghH!! I have to change and its getting colder!
Chres: I'll warm you up!!

It gto quiet**

Major: THE FFFFLLUUCCKK!! CHRESS!! GIVE ME MY TOWEL!!
Well then Chres had took her towel off and ran out laughing. I can hear them down the hall already.
I jumped back on the bed and pulled out my phone there was a couple of missed calls and texts from Princeton.
I took a shower , locking the door scared of Chres to come in.
I dressed in this:
**

Major for Eternity by mls143 featuring cotton shirts
I walked out changed in my outfit in honor for my baby and walked downstairs. I had brushed my teeth and everything .. I was looking hot. But when I had seen Major she looked a bit like a mess. No offense.
Me: heyyoo!!
Major: Hey Etern
Chres: hola, Senorita
Major: Negro !!
Me: Ahem!! Lol, yall two are crazy um.. Major I thought we were going to be twins today?
Major: That dude! He had put all of my clothes in the water!
Chres: im that dude. Ayye!! Call Cocoa puffs to hurry up we gotta go get my sis.
Me: .. Jacob! Coughs but ok fool!
Major and I stuck our tongues out at Chresanto. He pouted and grabs him a Capri Sun.