Tayler's Story

TAYLER

So today is the party at Nillas aunt house.Thats where I met her cool ahh! She planned and hosted it, it was very exciting . That's actually the place where I started to talk to Craig more than as a friend.She always create these freaky games.But all I know for now , is that everyone is at their house and nobody could be where the party is going to be.
Craig came over this morning and laid with me . He asked me to be nice for the whole day and we basically had another of those ''drama '' conversations . But now, I think I can ruin Major with evidence. From herself.So here's my plan.
**

So once we start playing the games , I excuse myself to the bathroom.But knowing Majors cup of Temple is on the counter in her Major Pain cup.So I place one of my cousins suboxone in her drink.It evolves so it looks like nothing has happened.Once she drinks it she will get wasted ! literally. I'll check her actions from that point till tomorrow morning since we're staying over there till soberness ....

She does not know how bad I wish she'd get hurt. Nobody will get close to Craig..Not even by death!!
**

Craig: Babe, wanna go shopping?

Me: Hell yeah!! I want to look sexy for you.
Craig: But you already do. -Smiles-

Me: Awwh!! -I crawled on top of his and started pecking his lips-

Craig: Come on, lets get ready . -He smacked my butt -

Me: Craig! Stop moms home.

Craig: But you liked it tho.

-I stood up pulling him up along.-

Craig: -Pulled me onto him-How come youre so distant now? I remember three years ago, we use to be closer and have more fun,what happened? -Whispered in my ear-

Theres a big thing I've been hiding from Craig. The 3 year old ''little brother'' he see of mine... is really my son. I was raped by my ex and his friends from that time. Craig's the only person Ive been with since then but in order to keep my child,safely, I have to visit Drew atleast twice a month.
But what I was asked just then, brought tears.Im a nice person.. Am I??