Craig "meets" Tayler

Craig

__**
I asked Tayler , How come youre so distant now? I remember three years ago, we use to be closer and have more fun ,what happened?
She began to tear up and walked herself into the closet. She came out with a decorated box . It seemed as if her little brother made it for her. She sat next to me as she opened the box.
" You seem all of these papers and pictures? "
"Yeah." I was amazed at some of the dates I spotted. There were 4 yours old. They wouldve been in the trash at home.

**
She picked up a photo gallery and turned to the first picture.
" you see . This is Drew .. my ex. Haha , I remember because it was prom.. He was a year older and I was only in 11th grade. You know how girls are with seniors. Well , ... we somewhat loved each other too much.But it wasn't a good thing. He only liked me for my personality and loved my looks. There's a big difference. "
" So you miss him? Why are you telling me this." I swear for a second I thought she was going to dump me.
" No! Never , not in a million years. Well , we did something I regret but then the outcome is something I love. I got pregnant and he abnegated my child. He came to the hospital , but he didn't bother signing the papers. "

She went on telling me about their issue , yet I was still confused.
" Well , the most important thing I've been hiding from you is that . I kept the child . "
" So , where is he? "
" You've known him his whole life. Jovante isn't my little brother ... He's my son."
" Woowww! " I felt guilty. I banged a mother at 18.
" That's why I'm so stingy and insecure. But I just couldn't go on without telling whom I love. " She stood up whipping away tears.
" Wait , baby! " She ran into the bathroom . She locked the door before I could reach the door.

**
I looked around for a card and used her d&b card which was useless. But it unlocked the door. Although it only took 5 minutes , a lot went on inside . There was a blood trail from the floor , sink , and to the hamper , there was still some blood leading into the shower.
I looked inside the sink and found the knife covered in blood. Why did she do this to herself.

Hurt Too Bad by mls143 on Polyvore

Tayler doesn't deserve this. What have I done?