In Those Jeans ☺

Free out

Etern: Hey you guys me and Jacob have to go. No questions ask. Smiles at Jacob
Jcob: Yeah, I think we're tired of movie watching. * Bites her ear
Nilla: Yall nasty but go ahead. Umm, Major tell Big Head to hurry over here I gotta take a shower them seats are unsanitized! Yuck!! *
Whipes off pants**

Etern: haha Stop it! * pushes Jacob away from kissing her*
Ray walks over with Lauren in his arms.
Lauren: Heyyoo!!
Chres: ***** why you so loud? And you in my ear.
Ray: Wow! I think someone's jealous . Jacob told me but umm. Lauren was asking if we could stay over for the party.

Major: Party?? Moms would kill me.
Chres: Nillaa!!
Nilla: Runs over Yes big brother?
Chres: Are you planning a party at Aunties house?
Nilla: Uhh**looks down**
Lauren: Daa mn smh girl you bad!! Haha!
Nilla looks at Lauren like stfu .
Ray: How about this.. we go out tonight at he club I mean likewe're over 18 so lets make the best out of it.
Lauren: Babe.. It's already like 10 something.
Ray: The party starts at 10 something.!
Lauren: Don't yell at me lil boy! Pulls his ear

Ray: Yo! .. Nvm. I already know what youre gonan say.
Lauren: If it wasn't for me , yo ahh probably would've killed yo self. You were so thirsty to even get a chick and you thought about trying to get me. I was nice to even say yes.
Ray Mocks Lauren a second late.
Chres:Dang man! But Ima head out. Uhhh.. something is wrong with Major she still kinda coocooed out.

Lauren: Aww well ... hmm we are about to get on the road jack.
Ray: Gets a Text Ayye!! Babe Lets go to a twerking party Dwight is having one and they be packed like daaammnn!!
Lauren: . Ray gtfo Im not letting you see no thirsty ch-hoes shake their ahh for free .Smh Dirty mf's
Ray: Naww Uhhh Looks at her ahh C'mon babe ! Grabs her arms
Lauren: If I say yes you have to let me dance with whomever I want and talk to whomever I want.
Ray: The ff-hmm.. Ok ok Ok Dam n !! Hmm, well we'll see yall later.
Prod Ray Prince and Roc dapp each other.
Craig: HEyy Major how's you? Hugs her
Major: Great!! I ... umm Looks at Tayler Craig .. bye!
Jacob: Dayum you got the at-tit-tude!!
Everyone else except for Tayler and Craig laugh.
Eternity: Smh yall so crazy. Umm bae lets get ice cream. I don't feel well for partying.
Jacob: What? But the aa-! Hmm, whatever . Anything for you Sighs

Chres: Fat guy laughs
Everyone else: Looks at him crazy Nig gah!!
Nilla: Hello!! Can we go now. Yall boring me to sleep.
Everyone says their goodbyes and walk to their car.Jacob ,Eternity,Major and Chres go to get ice cream at Steak and Shake. The others, well , they went out to party.

LAUREN JOHNSTON

So we're in the car on our way to Dwights rental place.Its pretty big , I mean it's a lot of people here.Nilla walks on one side of me as she was telling me about herself more.Did I forget? We started joking about these nat nats since we walked through the door.But you know we showed out although we weren't dress-dressed but here's what we had.

Lauren and Nilla by mls143 featuring a lip gloss

Ray held my waist as he basically announced himself to his friends afar.They were at the DJ booth.
I told him I was going to walk around with Nilla .So I could learn what this ''world'' is all about.We sat down at the bar and when I say dang!! I mean dayuum!! But I was only interested in a Temple Run (LOL WTF?? But Its Strong) .

Nilla: So LaLa, do you know how to dance?
Me: yeah I know how to dance but not TWERK!! Its weird how people move their butts like that like wth yoo?
Nilla: Haha!! Girl we need to hang out more.But lets see, is Ray giving you permission to dance.
Me: LOL I can as long as its just dancing .I let him go loose too so hmm Im just afraid.
Nilla: Afriad of what?

Me: To loose my man by some Nat Nat.
Nilla: Phssh Girl! Ray is too sensitive over you.He aint going no where c mon. (She grabbed my arm and pulled me to a corner where some young fellows were)
Everyone was around the same age. I think the olderst group was 25.But everyone else was 16 and up.

Nilla whispered to some boy to come behind me and help me relax into a twerking position and hwo to put in "work" I felt so uncomfortable so he was nice enough to just start as hip rolling.
Nilla: Stay over here I'll be back in a minute.
Me:

I tried to walk away but he pulled me back in.
Him: What's your name miss cutey?
Me: Haha Thanks but Lauren. Yours?
Him: Corahn.
Me: Nice name, Corahn. But I feel very uncomfortable, but I want to have fun like my friends.
Corahn: Well let me show you how to then. ( Het stands up off of a useless table*(*
He walked around me making me blush by his expression.I started to giggle as he moved his hands around my waist from the back.I felt his body come close onto me and then we started to rock side to side slowly. Then front to back and around.

I felt good.I mean I didn't think it was too bad.Plus, Ray say I could.Not until,
Corahn slid his thumb into th front of my pants and started rubbingalong my hip line.
Me: * Corahn! ) Quickly turns around)*
Corahn: What? Nothing's wrong. You were doing good.

I pulled my hand away from his and slid them in my pocket.
*

Corahn: C'mere. Lauren, relax.What you got a man? He's here?
He asked sarcastically.
Me: Honestly, yes. But he said I could dance with whomever but you know how premises are, so I cant really do too much talking.
Corahn: Ohh, but youre free.Please I don't want to be around them Ratcheetss. Like, I want a woman.

Me: * I feel you. But the pants thingy.. don't do that.(Walks closer to him)*
Poetic Justice was still playing.I turned back not facing Corahn as he stepped back up to me.It kind of surprised me because I was really about to walk away.

**

So, we I guess dance. When the song began to to get to its chorus where it gets all slowmo we got deeper into the moves.
My legs me spread apart along his and his hand was finding its way up my back.He softly pushed me as I rolled down and back up.You don't even wana know what I felt on my behind.
I rolled back up and he pulls me closer wrapping his arms around my waist this time. He begin whispering in my ear:

"I like that.Why wont we do that more oftern.Whats your number?"

I was shocked .But I turned around leaning holding myself up on his legs.
I looked him straight in the face smiling.
His eyes we sexy.His smile was sexy.His laugh and voice was sexy.The way he treated me was ... sexy.
**