{Chapter 4}

'after school'

I was walking to the dorms when I heard yelling. I looked over to see Midoriya sitting on a tree branch and Bakugo sitting underneath the tree. "Izu, why won't you help me?"

"Because Katsuki, you need to be able to climb buildings so that you can work in stealth sometimes." I heard Midoriya retort back.

"No heroes besides Eraserhead does that." I heard Bakugo say. Actually pa does that a lot with dad.

I listened to Midoriya laugh. I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around I saw dad and pa. "Shhh." I hissed. They did as I said and knelt down beside me.

"Stop being a show off." I heard Bakugo whined. I looked over to see Midoriya in a different tree standing on a branch.

"I'm not being a show off, I'm trying to practice for when I become an underground hero, I need to be able to jump on high places." I looked over to see dad nod in agreement.

"No you're just trying to be a show off." I heard Bakugo repeat.

"Sure, but are you sure that you're just not angry that I walked into your room while you were putting up your last hero figure, it looked like Hawks to me." I saw Bakugo's face heat up.

"SHUT UP!" I heard the red boy yell. I saw Midoriya hang from his legs and start laughing.

"You're such a hero fan boy it's crazy." I heard Midoriya say in between laughs.

"That's dangerous." I heard dad mutter.

"This is getting boring, are you going to climb the tree to help me, or are you just going to sit there?" I heard Midoriya ask.

"I know you're really good with parkour and stuff, but are you sure this is safe?"

"If I can sit on a rooftop I can sit on a ledge in a tree." I heard Midoriya say. I saw dad stand up.

When he walked over there I heard his voice in the mixture of the other two, "Midoriya, Bakugo why aren't you in the dorms."

"Training?" I hear Midoriya say in a more questioning tone. Does he know we're here.

"Get down from there before you get hurt, worse then you already are." I heard dad say sternly.

"But Eraserhead, I've been on rooftops before, a tree was a practice, I haven't fallen out of a tree since I was 6."

"I heard your little plan on putting your little secret spot in a tree, it's not a safe spot and you have curfew." I heard dad say.

"Alright, but I'm still training with Katsuki, but he's too scared to climb a tree." I heard Midoriya say. I decided to come out.

"Oh you finally decide to make your interest huh Shinso." I heard Midoriya say.

"How-"

I saw him shrug, or at least I think, he's still upside down. "Hey Katsuki."

"What Izu?" I heard him ask.

"You're a chicken just like Hawks is." I heard Midoriya laugh some more.

"Stop disrespecting pro heroes." I butted in.

"I don't disrespect them, we come up with suitable nicknames for them, nothing disrespectful, except for Ass Might and Endea-whore." I heard Midoriya say. I looked to see him swing and flip down.

"Ok now that's being a showoff." I heard Bakugo complain.

"It's flat out stupid." I heard dad say.