Part 8

(Chloes p.o.v.)

I woke up with a shooting pain in my stomach and my head. I then here Esther say.

Esther ~ the spell is finished. She wont make it to next week.

Mikael ~ wonderful.

Chloe ~ how could you. I have children! I have to take care of them.

Mikael ~ let their father take care of them.

Chloe ~ you dont know about max and Mackenzie, do you?

Esther ~ of course we know that they are your husbands father. And they will be unharmed they'll be with their father and their grandparents.

Chloe ~ how can you be so stupid? You guys have been alive for over 1000 years. I thought you would be smarter than this but apparently not.

Mikael ~ and what are we missing?

Chloe ~ your information is wrong. Yea they are Andrews parents and yes my children are his kids. But what you dont know is that i never got to marry my fiancé. He died in a plane crash almost 3 years ago. And Andrews parents have blamed me for his death. They dont want the kids to have a happy life they will blame my children for the death of their father. So tell me did you Know that?

Esther ~ your lying they said that they would still have a parent even if we killed you.

Mikael ~ oh Esther dont go getting soft. Who cares about the kids they will live so let's finish what we started.

Esther ~ right. There really isn't anything we can do to speed the process.

Mikael ~ then that means i can torcher her till she dies.

Esther ~ okay then.

Mikael ~ this is gonna be fun. Just remember your an abomination girl.

He walked up to you and grabbed another stake and staked you. You screamed in pain.

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

We just reached the destination in New York where my grandchildren are and that's when i saw Andrews parents. I walked over to them and said.

Klaus ~ any reason you have my daughters children?

Max ~ I'm sorry do we know you?

Klaus ~ oh right where's my manners? I'm Klaus Mikaelson, Chloes father. And i would like to know why you have my grandchildren.

Mackenzie ~ your Klaus Mikaelson? You weren't suppose to come for us. They said you'd go for your daughter. But this works i guess it just means your too late to save your precious daughter.

Elijah ~ what are you talking about?

Max ~ if Chloe isn't died yet then sh will be very soon.

Kol ~ no harm better come to Chloe are today is the day you die. Who am i kidding. Your gonna die today anyways but.

Elijah ~ who took my niece?

Max ~ now why would we tell you that? 

Mackenzie ~ yeah. We cant tell you they would surely kill us.

Max ~ they'll try and kill us anyways. We lied to them about our son.

Mackenzie ~ yeah i guess that's true anyways we have kids to watch so if you'd excuse us.

Klaus ~ that's the thing while we were here talking to you my lovely younger sister already got the kids. So tell us who took Chloe.

after finally getting the information out of them on who took Chloe 1 i was mad at them for taking my grandkids and helping the take chloe and 2 i was ready to kill Mikael and Esther for trying to kill my daughter. I then said.

Klaus ~ well looks like we have all the information we need so looks like its time for you to ya know die.

I didnt even let them have time to finish i ran at vamp sped over to Max and ripped his heart and turned to Mackenzie but Elijah had gotten to her first and slapped her head off. They should've known not to mess with a Mikaelson.
We got back in the car and freya called

(The phone call with Freya)

Klaus ~ got any news on where Chloe is?

Freya ~ yes ive found her.

Klaus ~ well please dont leave me hanging now. Tell me already.

Freya ~ shes in abandon hospital in a little town in Pennsylvania. Her uncles are gong to meet you there and I'm also going.

Klaus ~ okay. Ill have the Salvatores watch the kids and take them home safely. Be prepared to fight Esther and Mikael.

Freya ~ wait they are the people who took Chloe?

Klaus ~ yes. See you soon.

(End of call)

I just hung up the call and then told my siblings about where Chloe was. We started to pull up and we saw Stefan and Damon with my older sister, Freya waiting for us. We got out of the car. And the kids got into Damon and stefans car and then they left we went inside and was greeted by Mikael saying.

Mikael ~ took you long enough guess you dont care about your daughter cause your too late boy. Your abomination of a daughter is really week and dying. She'll be died soon.

Rebecka ~ we'll see about that. Whatever Freya can undo anything that you and Mother have done. Your not gonna win.

Esther ~ daughter, we already have.

We didnt let them continue talking Freay threw them against the wall with her magic and held them there and me and me and Elijah stabbed Mikael in the heart with White oak. While Kol and Rebecka drove the white oak into Esthers heart after they died i said

Klaus ~ split up and find Chloe.

We al then split up looking for Chloe.

(Chloes p.o.v.)

I was barely conscious i could hardl open my eyes until i saw my mom.

Chloe ~ mamma?

Avery ~ honey i need you to stay awake. You father is coming for you.

Chloe ~ but i dot want to leave you mamma. I want to stay here with you.

Avery ~ i know you do. But I'm here with my family. And i need you to be there for your family. For your father your uncles and aunts. I need to to be there for your kids.

Chloe ~ mamma i cant ive without you. I need you.

Avery ~ I'm always with you chloe remember that

She whispered into my ear the spell to save me then continued saying.

Avery ~ open your eyes sweetheart.

So with that i opened my eyes to see my father walk through the door to the room i was in and said

Klaus ~ guys i found her!!