𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞

- 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞́ 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐤𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐊𝐖𝐔𝐃𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐃𝐘𝐄

-

𝐘 / 𝐍

Bloody red-looking roses, thorns on their stems that can be so painful once you accidentally or purposely touch them. The thorns will penetrate your skin until your blood flows out.

Roses. One of the beautiful flowers that you can buy, get or plant in the backyard of your house.

The red roses are attractive and usually the flowers in a bouquet that you can give to your loved ones or you can receive from them.

There's a lot of different colors that a rose has. There are pink roses that symbolize gratitude, grace, admiration, and joy; orange roses symbolize enthusiasm and passion; white roses symbolize innocence and purity. Last but not the least, red roses symbolize love and romance, perfect for valentine's day.

Rose has this sweet fragrance, believing that it can relieve your stress.

But you know, there is one rose that I love. And that is her. She's Rosé.

Rosé Park or Park Chaeyoung, being one of the famous girl-group, BlackPink.

The girl who captured my heart. She makes me feel like I am the flower she admires and loves the most.

With her lovely eyes staring at you, she looks at you with pure admiration and love. She always lets you know how special you are to her.

She is the kind of girlfriend that will always support you, treating you like a baby. When you two are together, she will never fail of surprising you.

With the admiration in her face whenever you're happy and laughing because of her silly jokes and memes, you don't know how much she loves seeing you being happy because of her.

She feels like she's in her haven whenever you're cuddling and kissing her. She couldn't imagine how she fucks up before but when you came into her life, it became bright like a sunflower.

That's why she calls you sunflower because you make her life shine brightly. You make her happy every time, you make her feel loved and secure.

She fell in love with you deeply, as in deep. Even your small acts could make her smile, chuckle, giggle and laugh. That's how whipped she is, and so are you.

"My Sunflower!" She squealed, hugging you tightly as if you both didn't see for a year even if it's just two days since you both see each other again.

She can't help but miss you even if you both didn't see each other for a day, she always likes seeing your face because it relaxes her day.

"You look good, Rosie." I complimented her while scanning her outfit.

I notice how she blushes madly, burying her face in her hands. She looks adorable, still being shy in front of me.

"Hey Y/N." Jennie unnie waved her hand while holding Lisa's hand.

This couple looks good together, they look perfect. How Lisa's height suits Jennie's makes me think that they're indeed meant for each other.

"Annyeong Y/N ppoong!" Jisoo unnie showed behind me while holding a... chicken stuff toy?

"Ahh, unnie... that looks weird," I said and pointed to the stuffed toy.

She gasped loudly and started to hit my arms repeatedly, I hissed and went behind Chaeyoung's back using her as my shield.

"This doesn't look weird Y/N-ah! It looks cute." She defended and kiss her chicken.

We just laugh at her silliness as we headed to the cafeteria. Chaeyoung is clinging onto my arm as if I will run away. We sat at our table as Jisoo unnie volunteered to order the food.

As usual, Chaeyoung ordered a lot which made us laugh because even though she eats a lot, you can't see any difference in her body.

We're just waiting for unnie as this girl beside me grabs my phone, doing stuff there which I don't know. It's her habit to check my phone, not because she doesn't trust me but because she always took a picture of herself.

Well, I don't mind because I have a lot of pictures of a Goddess on my phone. My Goddess girlfriend sounds perfect just like her voice whenever she sings.

I'm so proud of her when she released her solo, On The Ground. It's so lit to the point that I always play it whenever I wake up in the morning.

Her voice sounds soothing, the high notes are perfectly good. She is the main vocal indeed.

I know how hard she worked for that and I'm so proud of her for being strong. She's always being enthusiastic, tired or not.

"I know I'm beautiful love but your stares are melting me." She said with a pink tint on her cheeks.

I giggled and peppered her lips with kisses. She tried to dodge it but I grab her hand, wrapping them on my body as my lips were pressed on hers. I pulled her waist, pressing our bodies together.

If I can keep her with me all the time, I will. I just want this feeling for eternity. I love how soft her lips are, how her arms warm me, how her hair flows softly, how her soft hand holds mine. I love everything from her.

You can say that I am so whipped but who wouldn't right? Rosé Park is your girlfriend, it feels like heaven.

"I love you so much, Rosé. I love you for infinity." I whispered with our foreheads being locked together, closed eyes while just feeling our heartbeats for each other.

"I love you too sunflower and if we can leave the world, it will be just you and me together.." I chuckled and pecked her lips.

"Forever." We both said before cracking a smile.

- -