𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 (III)

- 𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚

- After several months

𝐋 𝐈 𝐒 𝐀

"Mommy, why do mama always leave at night? She's not here also today. I missed having breakfast with her and playing with her." My daughter said sadly, playing with her meal.

I heaved a deep sigh, not knowing what to say because I couldn't say that Y/N is not sleeping here with us anymore because she's staying at her condo.

"Mama is just busy for something, dear," I answered and continued eating.

"My birthday is tomorrow mommy, will mama come here?"

Oh right, I forgot to tell Y/N to go here because it's Luca's birthday. Luca loves her very much although Jungkook visited her once, Luca said she's uncomfortable with Jungkook that made him sad when he found out that his daughter feels uncomfortable with him.

Jungkook and I talked about what happened, he asked if he can talk with Y/N but I said no because Y/N might beat him.

He also wanted us to have a chance together which is not in my plans because what happened between us was just a mistake.

"Lis, I love you. We also have a daughter already and you know that you also enjoyed what happened to us. We can have a chance together, Lisa. I do love you."

I remember that when we met at the café and he said that was more like convincing me. He can say he has a daughter with me but no one could beat my wife in my heart.

In the past several months we've been away, Y/N is not talking to me like she usually does which I fully understand. It's my choice of putting my sexual needs first that lead me into this.

Pain and cries.

"You're crying again, mommy." I got snapped out in my thought when the little hand of my daughter wipe the tears on my cheeks.

"I'm sorry. Let's go? I will drive you to school." She nodded and stood up as we headed to my car.

I opened the door for her and run to the driver's seat, looking back to check if she's okay before starting the car and driving to the school.

-

"She's looking for me?" I nodded, sighing a bit, and took a sip from my coffee.

"She misses you and wanted to play with you again. She also asked why are you... leaving at night." I mumbled, not looking at her because I'm scared that once I looked at her now cold eyes I would immediately break down.

"Did you let her meet Jungkook?" She asked while drinking her latte.

"Once. Luca is still not comfortable around him so I told him not to meet her yet until Luca can adjust." I answered as she nodded as a response.

"Did you talk about you and him?" Her question caught me off guard as I didn't answer instantly.

"He has a daughter with you plus, Luca still doesn't know who he is and why is he visiting her."

"He asked if we can be together knowing we have a daughter," I answered that made her quiet.

"He can provide her needs as a father and... he also wants me to be... to be with him." My words trailed off.

She nodded, putting down her latte on the table before smiling weakly. I wanted to work this thing out for both of us but Y/N still needed a lot of time and I respect that.

"You agreed?" Asked her in a flat tone.

"Luca wants you to come tomorrow, it's her birthday and she wants you there." I changed the topic to lessen the tension which she immediately notice.