𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 (IV)

- 𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐮𝐮

-

𝐘 / 𝐍

"Wifey?! Where are you?!" I shouted coming from the kitchen.

After a while, Jennie showed up while rubbing her eyes by her wrist. She looks so adorable. I guess, I interrupt her sleep, poor baby.

"Yes hubby, what is it?" She asked with a groggy tone.

I cooed at her and quickly pulled her to my lap. I'm sitting on the stool bar because I'm doing some works but I suddenly feel of missing the love of my life so I called her.

"I miss you~" I mumbled and nuzzled on her neck, she giggled and slapped my stomach.

"I was just in our room plus, we'd just see each other awhile ago." I looked at her and pouted.

"Hubby misses you, wifey. Plus, you're my stress reliever and source of strength hehe." I said with a shy giggle in the end.

She blushed furiously before pecking my lips repeatedly. It's so soft and sweet, just like a marshmallow but strawberry version. Get it?

(ᴀ/ɴ: sᴀɴᴀᴏʟ ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴛᴏ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ sᴀ ᴍɢᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ)

Shh! You're so freaking noisy and... it's not my freaking fault if you're still single until now.

(ᴀ/ɴ: ɴᴀᴋᴀᴋᴀsᴀᴇᴛ ᴋᴀ ɴᴀ ᴀʜʜ *ᴄʀɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴄʜᴀɴᴇʟ ᴛᴇᴀʀs*)

As I was saying, I missed this big baby over me. Well, I couldn't blame myself for missing her even though we just see each other, I'm too fucking whipped.

"You got a lot of work..." She said with a surprised tone as she stared at my laptop and tons of folders beside it.

"Well be proud of me love, I am so good in work—"

"Irene unnie told me that she caught you sleeping in your office. And... you always rant loudly to her how much you hate papers and this." She said while pointing to the folders with her eyebrows raised.

I chuckled nervously and scratched my neck. I think I will get scolded by her again.

"Wifey..." I shut my eyes tightly.

"Are you tiring yourself in work?" I hummed in confusion and opened my eyes greeting her worried face.

"What do you mean? Aren't you mad at me for sleeping in my office? Ranting about this works?" I asked hastily, she giggled and flick the tip of my nose.

"Why would I? I do that sometimes so..." I heave a sigh in relief and pinch the bridge of my nose.

She chuckled at my reaction before wrapping her arms around my neck, massaging the nape that always makes me relax. She knows me too well.

(ᴀ/ɴ: sʏᴇᴍᴘʀᴇ ɪᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴡɪғᴇ!)

"Authornim is mad again, her yell hurts my ear." Jennie pouted while glaring at the smoking author.

"Yah authornim! You're entering this story again, go back under the sea and meet your friends there!" I shouted and throw all the folders at her.

"Anyways, start to do your works while me, I'm going back to sleep." She kissed my cheek and was about to go but I wrapped my arms around her waist before she get up.

"Hubby~" she whined, I laughed and kissed her neck.

"Just stay here wifey, I just want to hold you while I'm doing this shits," I said with a wide grin.

"But—" I shut her with my mouth, kissing her passionately.

She responded as I melt on our hot kiss. It was so tender and passionate, so good in feeling. I'm being drunkenly in love with her... And I'm so freaking lucky because she married me.

We pulled away, locking our forehead together as she scoffed and slap my stomach.

"You love kissing me so much... Look, my lips are swollen again~" she whined while pointing at her red, slightly swollen lips.

I laughed at her cuteness before pecking at her lips again. She's a baby, my baby.

"I'm addicted to your lips, what can I do?" I defended myself as she smack my head.

"Ouch!" I pouted while rubbing my head.

"Stubborn hubby." She sulked as she crossed her arms while frowning.

"Hey wifey~ I'm sorry... Please forgive hubby~" she shakes her head, still crossing her arms.

"Captain Nini, I'm sorry if Captain (Y/N/N) is stubborn...Please forgive her~" I pouted showing my last technique, Puppy eyes, and puffed my chubby cheeks.

"Aww, you're so cute!" She squealed and pinch my both cheeks.

Nice wow. I look like stupid whipped while doing that but for my wife, it will be always okay because she is freaking scary.

- -