𝐌𝐬. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤

- 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒅𝒐𝒈

-

𝐀 / 𝐍

She looks likes an innocent, fragile girl who can't bring harm to others. She looks like an angel-looking goddess who can make your knees shake.

Little did they knew that their 'angel' has dark secrets.

Dark desires that no one knows but only her. She can make you begged on your knees when you messed with her.

-

"Ms. Park please! Ae prepared and work hard for this!" Mr. Olsen begged.  "Work hard? Then why does it looks like all the material you've used is fragile and useless?" Rosè scoffed, "I am not taking this trash in front of me. Now, leave." She said and about to walk away but Mr. Olsen grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you so cruel?!" He yelled and shakes the girl's shoulders.

"Don't make a scene here, James. I already gave you enough time. Now, leave and don't ever come back." The girl muttered and glared at the old man.

She looked at her bodyguards, nodding at them as they approached him and hold his arms, taking him away from Rosé's building.

"Fuck you, Roseanne. Fuck you! " He yelled before the bodyguard punched his stomach and dragged him out.

The blondie chuckled, shaking her head how desperate the old man looked. She feels more powerful how people beg in front of her.

Once she entered inside her office, she looked at the big window of her office, seeing him getting beaten up by her bodyguards.

The scene just woke up her sadist side, smirking as she witnessed how her guards kick and punched him before throwing him inside the van and drove off.

After that, she was about to sit when her eyes caught someone. The girl is wearing office attire, making her look hot and sexy.

Rosé bites her bottom lips, following where she is heading to. She was surprised because the girl entered inside her building.

Smirking, she combs her blonde locks by her fingers. Looking at the mirror, putting red lipstick on her pinkish plump lips, and wear her blazer.

*knock!* *knock!*

"Come in!" She shouted, sitting down on her swivel chair and clear her throat.

The door swung open, revealing her secretary and the girl she was staring at a while ago, looking down shyly from behind.

"Good morning, Ms. Park. I just want to inform you that the new intern is here." She informed, moving aside as the girl smiled and bowed politely. "Good morning, Ms. Park. I'm Lee Y/N."