C8: My New Home

We drove up to the house which was right in front of a mountain. It reminded me of an old orphanage that was haunted by the dead souls of children(It was even worse because it was at night). We parked on the side where I saw a few other cars. Jeeze, how many cars do they own? I thought. We got out and Johnny stopped before opening the door.

"Hey, you might wanna brace yourself." I didn't know what he meant until he opened the door.

This is their deadliest gang?, I thought.

I could see people playing video games, others chasing each other around, a man drunk crying to another guy that looked like that was his thirteenth reason why, and two people at a table sipping water out of wine glasses acting like WW||| wasn't happening. The worst thing of all though was that they were all dudes. One of the guys at the table looked up at me causing the other to look as well. "Hey," one said. "Which one of you two brought your girlfriend here?" This caused the TV to be turned off and be noticed by the others.

"Actually, I'm single and planning on staying single"

Suddenly I was bombarded with questions and people up in MY personal bubble.

"So then why are you here?"

"Are you involved in another gang?"

"If you're not seeing them, are you interested in seeing me?"

"Do we need to kill her?"

"Does Taeyong know about her?"

"Who called my name?" said a man with a serious face on him at the top of the stairs. He looked very dangerous and I felt myself shiver looking at him. When he met with my eyes, I could feel them penetrating my whole soul. "Everyone, step back and give her some space. I guess we're having an emergency meeting. Everyone to the dining room." Everyone left me alone and headed towards the table. I went over since I knew it dealt with me. I sat down next to Yuta and another guy next to me. He gave me a warm crescent smile which made me question if he was in the same evil gang.

"Taeyong Hyung, Mark's a bit too intoxicated for the meeting." I looked over and saw a tipsy man that looked like he was going to throw up any minute. "Alright then Renjun, take him to his room"

"Wait a minute! That's the dude from the café!", I said out loud. Everyone looked at me. "You know him?", said Johnny.

"Yeah, I met him this morning. He spilled his drink on me"

"Sounds like Mark"

"Then does that mean", I looked around and spotted his friend, "you're a part of this too?"

"I bet you Chenle was laughing his butt off there", Renjun said, struggling to take Mark upstairs.

"You need help?", the guy next to me said.

"I GOT IT"

"Alright, let's get down to business," said the leader.

"Since you are a guest here, I will go first. My name is Taeyong and I am the leader of this gang, NCT. Don't worry though, we don't actually hold up to other's expectations. Honestly, we don't do too much except for when someone targets us or people are messing up our town. We're like anti-heroes." He stopped talking for a bit to make sure I wasn't confused and then proceeded.

"Now this group is very big because we have problems with other gangs across other kingdoms. Because of this, we have different units to go to these places and solve the problems. NCT 127 is the base of the group and we mainly do stuff in this country. NCT Dream is the group with the younger members. We don't make them do that much since they are still learning but when they do, they go on stealth and spying missions to places in this town and kingdom. NCT U is a unit that always varies depending on the mission. We just choose the people based on how well their skills are. And finally is WayV. Now, they're not here right now since they are on a mission, but basically, they solve our problems in Stallard."

I had never realized that there were gangs even in Stallard. This just proved that Eugene was a terrible king.

"Since there are other problems in other kingdoms, we sometimes leave to these places since we don't have a unit for them yet. This group is always growing so we are always glad to get new members. That's about all you need to know, now it's your turn."

"Well my name is Magnolia Stallard, but I preferred to be known as Maggie Hart."

"She's the heir to the throne", Chenle said. I looked at him confused.

"When you wanted me to go through your phone to get rid of any tracking, I saw that the tracking was made by Eugene Stallard. When you weren't looking, I happened to also stumble across your phone ID, personal information, and-"

"Stumbled. Really?", a guy at the table said.

"Well I guess I shouldn't say anything else since y'all already have it", I said while rolling my eyes.

"Wow. So we're sitting with royalty now? Awesome!", another guy said.

"You're acting like you didn't sit with Queen Elizabeth last year"

"So that's where you guys went off to? Doyoung said you guys died"

"Bro It was so funny too. Jisung started crying"

"That's not funny! You made Jisung cry"

"Heartless people, am I right?"

"Guys", Taeyong said, "Now's not the time. Maggie, I want to know why you left"

"Well, My father was too controlling and corrupted. I hated him and wanted to live freely. Also, too be honest, I don't want to be queen. I only want to because I'm the only person my dad is willing to give the kingdom too and I can't let another kingdom go down in flames"

"Another?"

"You know, the Hart Kingdom. I don't want to get into it now"

"Alright then, After Taeil finishes your background check, you can stay with us. You are no longer safe still people are coming after you. The rest of you guys are dismissed"

Most of the guys left but a few stayed to talk to me. They seemed pretty chill. I learned a few names. The guy with the computer was Taeil, the flirt was Ten, the cute eye smile guy was Jeno, and the loud boy was Chenle. After the check was completed I was taken by Johnny and Ten to my room.