Meeting Parents (Chapter 4)

-------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

-------------------------------------------------

It has been quite a few months ever since Izuku has started his friendship with Itsuka they of wanted to be more than friend but none had the guts to tell the other how they feel so they resorted to giving excuses to be together since they quite enjoyed there company together they ate together, trained together and sparred together which Izuku didn't hold back because he knows that if he did that he would be no better than the people who looked down on him because of him being quirkless that obviously made Itsuka happy since any new kid at the dojo when they are put against her would underestimate her or go easy on her in a sense which would end up backfiring on them and she was always angry at them which her father and mother would comfort her for the most part and tell her that they think that it's a good thing that they underestimate you since that will give her edge in the battle which she had to agree. 

Itsuka was seen gazing at the sun she don't know what to do anymore, ever since she met him that day she told her parents about him and later on about her feelings for him which obviously made her mother squeal a lot but the father was brooding a lot and had her tell him everything that happen between them obviously Itsuka and her mother was quite annoyed with the father overprotectiveness but she agreed and for the few months she relayed to him everything that happen including the fact that he is also a martial artist and when he heard the name he was quite intrigued since he remember reading it before but it didn't have much information on it, he had to admit he is starting to like the kid even more and then decided to finally meet the man who captured his daughter heart. 

-------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

-------------------------------------------------

Itsuka was seen in the dinning table with her parents they were eating in silence, her father was in deep thought in how he will bring the topic out without being scary towards her or making the impression that he is planning to threaten the kid into running away which would upset his daughter and he don't want that to happen thankfully his wife seem to have give him the opportunity that he needed to bring the topic out. 

Mrs. Kendo (Teasingly): Itsuka you need to eat so you can fill up and become beautiful young lady so you can impress your charming prince Izuku. 

Itsuka (Embarassed): MOMMMM!! 

Mrs. Kendo giggled at her daughter being embarassed with Itsuka eating since no matter how many time her mother told her this she always thought that she is right and that she need to impress him enough to be with him. 

Mr. Kendo (kindly): Speaking of Izuku why don't you introduce him to us!

Mrs. Kendo: That's a wonderful idea, how about you invite him to dinner one of this days. 

Itsuka sigh as she looked at her father face for any hint of malice or ill intent but she found none instead she found him being sincere not to mention she can't refuse with both her parents wanting to see him already. 

Itsuka (Smile): Well I can't tell you no can I!

Mrs. Kendo: That is wonderful Sweetie, I will prepare lot of dishes. 

Mr. Kendo was also excited to meet him as well and to test his strength he doesn't have problem with Izuku quirkless status he want to know if he is what he want his daughter to associate with someone who respect her, doesn't treat her as glass, well mannered, strong enough to protect himself and his daughter and extremely loyal as well.