𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

HOME5; 00 pm(DONT PLAY SONG YET)——————————————————————————"Y/N,"

HOME
5; 00 pm
(DONT PLAY SONG YET)
——————————————————————————
"Y/N,"

"WHAT?"

"CAN YOU BRING ME SOME TOILET PAPER WE RAN OUT,"

"OKAY," you said propping yourself up with your arms and getting out of your bed. You had just woke up from a nap and we're scrolling through Instagram. You walked down the hallway to the laundry room which had all the bathroom supplies. You grabbed a roll of toilet paper and walked to Amarie's room. You opened her door and walked over to her bathroom opening the door and walking in.

"THANK YOU BAEE," she said as she took the toilet roll out of your hand and began finishing up. "Armin and his friends are having a party tonight we should go," she flushed the toilet and stood up, and wakes over to the sink to wash her hands.

"Girl you always wanna go partying somewhere," you said looking at her in the mirror.

"Come on y/n please it'll be fun, and you can't stay home forever," she said rolling her eyes and walking out the bathroom with you following her.

"Yes I can plus we got school tomorrow, and who you think is gonna show up drunk," you said laying down on her bed.

"Girl we're going to the party tonight even if I have to push you out the door," she said laying down next to you.

"Fine I'll go but we gotta invite Keenan," you said picking up your phone and calling him.

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐅 😤....

Keenan- "YURRRRR WHAT'S GOOD BESTIE"

Y/N- "NOTHING MUCH WHAT ABOUT YOU BAE"

Keenan- "CHILLING YOU KNOW THE VIBES "

"Can y'all stop yelling," Amarie said covering her ears.

Keenan- "GIRL BE QUIET YOU JUST AINT MATCHING OUR ENERGY, RIGHT Y/N"

Y/N "EXACTLYY, anyways Amarie invited me to a party tonight and I want you to come"

Keenan- "OF COURSE WHAT TIME"

"COME TO OUR HOUSE AT 10" Amarie said yelling so he could hear her.

"Who's yelling now," you said laughing.

"ALRIGHT ILL BE THERE SEE YALL SOON"

"BYEE BAEE," you both said in unison and hanging up.

It's only 6:45 so you had a lot of time before the party and we're starting to get hungry.