𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

CONNIE'S POVYOUR APARTMENT (MUSIC IS OPTIONAL BUT FITS THE STORY TOWARDS END)1:41 PM——————————————————————————-

CONNIE'S POV
YOUR APARTMENT
(MUSIC IS OPTIONAL BUT FITS THE STORY TOWARDS END)
1:41 PM
——————————————————————————-

I dropped Y/n off at her apartment and drove to Eren's house. He invited Armin, Jean, and me to play GTA together. I pulled up in his driveway and parked then got out of my car and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I heard the door start to open and saw Armin standing there with a bag of chips in his hand.

"Yo, what's up Connie, " Armin said while letting me in.

"Yoo, " I responded and started walking to the living room where Jean and Eren had already started playing. Meanwhile, Armin walked into the kitchen to finish making his snack.

"You bitch's couldn't wait, " I asked while grabbing a controller that was on the table and started playing.

"Hell no, bro we're grinding on this shit all day, "  Jean said not looking away from the game.

"I'm going to have to leave in an hour but y'all can hold it down, " I responded.

"What do you have to do that's more important, " Eren interrupts, I'm going to punch his rude ass.

"I have a date today, " Jean looked at you surprised.

"Aint no way boy, with who, " Jean asked.

"Y/n, " Eren and Jean looked at you surprised.

"That was my controller bro, " Armin walked out of the kitchen and interrupted before Jean and Eren could respond. I laughed when Armin said that making him even more upset.

"Chill out if your that upset get the other controller... Oh wait there isn't one, " Jean and Eren started laughing uncontrollably while Armin was mumbling something and went into the kitchen.

"Oh damn, he seems pissed, " Jean said after finally being done laughing.

"He'll get over it eventually, " Eren shrugged it off. We got back on the game and continued playing.

"Connie you said you're going on a date with Y/n right?" Jean asked. This was a weird subject to bring up again but you went ahead and said "Yea why?".

"You do know she's Reiners ex right?" This surprised me considering me and Reiner were friends but he never brought her up. "He never told me, why did they break up, " You asked being curious. " I'm pretty sure he cheated on her, " No wonder why Y/n seemed like she didn't trust me at first. If I would've known I would've went a little slower with her.