𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

CONNIE'S CAR6:15 pm(𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ; 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 ...

CONNIE'S CAR
6:15 pm
(𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ; 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐓)
————————————————————————
𝐘𝐎𝐔 guys walked up to his car and he opened the door for you.

"Damn okay prince charming," you said slightly smiling and getting into his car.

"I have to treat my princess right," he said while closing your door.

He got into the driver's seat and started the car.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going now," you said looking out the car window.

"That's a surprise," he said smirking at you.

You looked up at him confused but decided to just wait. 20 more minutes go by and you guys finally arrive at a park.

"Are we having a picnic or something," You asked confusingly?

"Yup," He said bluntly while getting out of the car and going to the backseat pulling out a picnic basket and a blanket. You get out of the car and walk with him to find somewhere to sit. After 5 minutes you guys finally find a place to eat. Connie set the blanket and food up while you stood and watched. You tried to offer to help but he just kept denying it. After he was finished he sat down and patted a spot next to him telling you to sit down, and you did.

"I was really worried about what I should bring so I asked Armin what some of your favorite foods were and I got all of them I'm sorry if it's-" He said before you cut him off from saying anything else.

"I love it," You said while smiling.

Connie looked up at you and stared into your eyes while smiling back at you.

"Stop staring idiot let's eat a bitch is starving," You said.

10 minutes go by and you guys decided to ask questions about each other while eating.

"Okay so what's your favorite artist," You said.

"Hm it depends on my mood but my top 5 are J Cole, Lil Uzi Vert, Brent Faiyaz, Old Drake, and Sza," He said.

"Who put you on Sza because I know damn well you ain't find out about her yourself," You asked while eating some leftover fruit.