𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

ARMIN'S HOUSE 10:15 pm(DONT PLAY SONG YET)————————————————————————"DAMN Armin's new house is big as hell Marie," you said opening the car door and walking out

ARMIN'S HOUSE
10:15 pm
(DONT PLAY SONG YET)
————————————————————————
"DAMN Armin's new house is big as hell Marie," you said opening the car door and walking out.

"On God y/n we might have to rob a hoe real quick," Keenan said following behind you.

"Y'all better not try anything and Keenan ain't you rich?" Marie said grabbing her purse and locking the car doors.

"Yea we will see about that anyways let's go inside my feet hurt," you said walking up to the door and ringing the doorbell.

"Hey y'all," Armin said opening the door and giving Marie a kiss on the cheek.

"What's good white boy," Keenan said dapping Armin up and walking inside.

"Hey Armeen," you said giving him a hug.

"Damn Marie you were right y/n you look gorgeous," he said closing the door behind you as you walked in.

"I'm always right anyway we are early so y'all can just chill downstairs I'm gonna hang out with Armin for a bit," Marie said latching onto Armin's Arm and leaning on his shoulder.

"SHE GETTING SOME DICK TONIGHT," Keenan yelled from the living room.

"ONG BESTIE," you said walking over to the living room and getting the Nintendo.

"We playing Mario cart?" Keenan said looking up at you.

"Of course and I'm going to win," you said smiling at him.

(𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏)

"We riding in Armin's car to the party," Marie said while watching you win your 10th round of Mario cart in a row.

"Ight Keenan how you lose 10 times in a row," you said getting up and patting his head like a puppy.

"Don't worry I'll get you y/n," He said while getting up from the couch and pouting.

"Okay yall ready?" Armin said while grabbing his keys and walking to the door.

"Yup let's go," Marie said.

You and Keenan followed Armin and Marie out the door and got in Armin's car.