-Chapter 4-

I shut my eyes and screamed with joy, throwing my hands up in the air as I ran. I kept on running for a while, damn I forgot how long this alleyway was. Suddenly the running cane to a halt at I felt the air get knocked out of me and the ground slip from beneath my feet. I landed on something, well, as I opened my eyes I found out it was more of a someone.

"God ow! What the he-"

I stared down at her, the position was....weird to say the least. My face instantly heated up and I got off of her, dusting myself off while doing so. After I pay myself down a bit I reached my hand down to her. She grabbed it and stood up.

"What the hell are you....doing....."

Her voice trailed off as she gulped a bit and stared at my eyes in shock, before she went quickly back to stone cold.

"Sorry, running with your eyes closed isn't exactly the best thing to do heh..."

I rubbed the back of my neck and chuckled, she kept her hard expression. But then she extended her hand as in to shake mine.

"Call me Ko, you?"

I looked into her eyes for a bit, finding the simple fact that she knew exactly who I was. Was I forgetting something...?

"Chiyoko, call me Chiko or Chi"

I brushed off the feeling and shook her hand, putting my other one back down to my side.

"Alright Chiko.....so what are you doing exactly out here?"

I shrugged a bit, pulling my hand away from hers after a bit of shaking.

"Running away from my family for a bit. You?"

She finally softened her expression, and it turned into a smug one. A smirk painting her lips.

"Hey what would you know, I am to"

"Wanna escape together?"

I asked, smirking back. My eyes daring her to run away with me for a while. Painting out the perfect picture in my mind as I waited for her response. But then I noticed her face, she was pretty cute. Everything about her was actually. From head to toe she was gorgeous. Shit. Don't think about that right now you big lesbian.

"Sure, why not"

Her voice interrupted my thoughts, and made me smile. I grabbed her hand and started dragging her back down the alley.

"Well let's go then!"

Word count: 407