-Chapter 6-

After we got finished, I grabbed her hand again and we walked back out. It seemed to be raining, so we started running back to the alleyway. We got completely soaked, but both of us were smiling for once, having fun in the rain. We made a stop and went inside a gas station, wanting some snacks. I made a stupid joke and we couldn't stop laughing as we entered, shoulder to shoulder. The worker looked at us suspiciously. Then just sighed and looked away when we made faces back. We ran together to the candy isle searching around for chocolate. she chose a really expensive one and somehow paid for it, while I just went for a regular priced one. We both paid and yet again got weird looks, but we didn't care. We left and that's when we finally started talking and not just laughing randomly. I broke off a piece of my chocolate bar and ate it.

"Yknow,"

She spoke up, softly smiling at me.

"My first impression of you wasn't really that good, but now I see you as a friend. Which is pretty weird because I don't really...see people as friends in just a day."

My face heated up a bit.

"Aw, I think of you as a friend to Ko."

I tightened my grip on her hand and we are together until we got to the alleyway again. I let go of her hand and turned to face her with a smile. She didn't seem happy that we were back here.

"Well, I have to get going now."

"I know"

She replied. I sighed and kept my smile.

"Same time tomorrow?"

She smiled back, looking excited again.

"Hell yeah."

We stood there for for a while, just staring into each others eyes. My lesbian ass looking her up and down after a while, thinking about how pretty she was and how her body was perfect. She was perfect. More perfect than anyone I've ever been with- stop! You've just met her today! Without thinking and my face heating up, I leaned in and pecked her lips for a quick second.

"U-Uhm- bye! See you tomorrow!"

I ran off and back over the fence, quickly getting back into the house. I did not just do that. Why did I have to kiss her..?

"CHIYOKO DANUJA!"

Shit. Here we go again. Sorry I lied Ko, I probably won't see you tomorrow.

Word count: 410