-Chapter 1-

TW!! Suicide, mentions of a Hospital, language.

I am Chiyoko Danuja.

For a while I didn't want to be Chiyoko anymore, I still don't. My life's hell now. I have to fear someone else ending my life, I have no fight every day mentally and physically to stay alive, and not one person in this damn place truly cares about me. It's all my mom....
Here, let me explain.

I used to have a semi normal family, we were all happy and humble with everything we got or had. Well that's what it seemed anyways. I was always far from happy to the point it landed me in a hospital, but that's beside the point. We were all pretty much happy with what we had. But that all changed when my mom decided to take a last minute road trip to Harland and make us forget of ever seeing it again. We were taken to this house/mansion/whatever the fuck and told the ground rule.

Number one, no one off the property unless it's an emergency.

Then, we were told the situation.

We were being held in this place because my family is a top notch assassin company. Granted, we made many enemies. One of our largest after us even though my mother took down the business. I have to stay in this dump all because they're all after me and my family. So that's about it. I escape everyday to go do whatever, maybe have made good friends with the maid. Good enough for her to turn a blind eye to my shenanigans and escaping. Who knows anymore.