【January 15, 1978,】

My name is Ayumi Aruki . A thirteen-year-old girl without many friends but, I had one time that I had a friend that I never got to be with for a long time. When this takes long, I might forget it.

Aruki's P.O.V.
While I was walking in the woods in the middle of the night, it was dark, and a bit cold. I was walking like I was running away from my home, I never got to do anything there except study. And I just want to make friends but, it's impossible to make friends here in the woods... right? But then a boy appeared with a light; holding an hourglass and a watch. "WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" i screamed that i have seen a mysterious alien. "W-WHO ARE YOU?! AN ALIEN?! A-A MONSTER?! O-OR GOD?!" I asked him some questions. I-is this one of my fate? "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" i tried to run away but- the boy suddenly grabbed my hand tightly. "Hey! Don't be scared, I'm not gonna hurt you or anything," he said that with a calming voice. So I tried to calm down too. He has a kind of rectangular box in his pocket I wonder what that is. "Uhm may I ask what's the date today?" the boy asked me. "Oh... it's January 15, 1978" I answered him with a direct word. "AH- H-HUH?!" he maybe confused? "are you okay?" I asked him. "Ah- y-yeah!!" he answered. But I was wondering if he's a bad or good guy.. "how can I trust you!? You came out of nowhere! Let go of me!" he slowly lets go of my hand and he spoke, "I'm Hatsuno Kyuno, I'm also lost so, can we help each other?" I feel calm whenever I hear his voice, but it feels like he's nice. "O-okay..." I answered while he let out a smile. "S-so how did you get here?" I asked him.                                         "It's complicated to explain but, can I know your name? and why are you here in the middle of the night?" — Kyuno
I-its Ayumi Aruki..." -- Ayumi                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    He stared at me having a smile. It's just like he's telling me that I should answer his second question. I turned my head not looking at him and I said " I-i have no friends... " with an angry look on my face. "PFFFTTTT- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" that Kyuno boy suddenly laughed. "M-more like! What are you doing here in the middle of the night!?" I started to look madder as I asked that.                                                             Kyuno: Ever heard of "time machine"?                                                                                          Aruki: "Time Machine?"                                                                                                                   Kyuno: yeah! when you get into it, you can go to the past or future whenever you want. It depends if there's a time limit of when to get back.                                                                 Aruki: Oh... So what about it?                                                                                                           Kyuno: I'm from the future! I came back here accidentally by a time machine! It seems I took back for less than 44 years.                                                                                                    Aruki: A- T-THAT ALREADY EXISTED?! AT THAT TIME ALREADY?!                           Kyuno: Yeah but, my friend and I kept it a secret that we had a time machine.                    Aruki: OHH! AWESOME!!                                                                                            
Kyuno: Heh- Now, Since you don't have many friends, How about that I can be your friend?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                I accepted his request and nodded "o-okay..." I said with a smile. "So then, I'm also asking if you have space for me to stay in?"  Kyuno-Kun asked "How about at my place? It's only me and my sister there!" I smiled as I asked him to stay at our place. "Okay! Thank you!" he answered. But, Is it really okay?! I mean I don't even know much about this guy! But it seems that he's nice. He's holding a flower from a bush that's like he hasn't seen a flower in decades! "I haven't seen a flower like this! How pretty~!" Kyuno-kun spoke. I sighed about it.                                  

While walking on our way home, I asked him about his life: ''Hey, hm what does your life from the future look like?'' I asked. ''Well, for me it's kinda boring I guess.'' He said. On our way home my sister saw us and yelled ''ONEE-CHAN! OKAIRI!!''. ''I'm home!'' I said with a smile. ''Eh- Onee-chan, who's this guy?'' she asked curiously. ''Oh him? his my friend!'' I said while grinning. Kyuno introduced himself. ''Hajimemshite, Boku wa Hatsuno Kyuno desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!" He said. When we got into the house Kyuno's expression was like  ''WOAH! Your house is kinda big compare to mine.'' He said with a happy voice. I decided to make dinner for us when suddenly ''KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'' a loud voice screamed. ''WAIT- HUH? WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!'' I said. ''KYAAAA look! Onee-chan Kyuno Nii-chan looks so cute when you tied his bangs up!'' My sister said. ''aww.....I kinda don't like tying my bangs up'' he said. I giggled a bit and realized the food I'm cooking is burning. ''GYAAAAAAAAAAHH OH NO! THE FOOD! GOT BURNED!'' I shouted. I cried then Kyuno walk towards me and said '' How about I'll cook?'' he said with a sweet smile. He seems serious about it, maybe he's good at cooking. So I let him cook dinner. After that, Kyuno was finished cooking. ''Phew, that was fun! I hope you guys like the food I cooked'' he said joyfully. ''Onii-chan what do you call this dish you made?'' My little sister asked. ''Oh, that's Omelete! My mom usually cooked that for me when she's home'' he kinda turned down. ''What do you mean ''When she's home''? I asked. ''Well, to be honest, My mom's work is far from our home, so she needs to get an apartment closer to her work. She just barely visit me at home, but whenever she visits I'm so happy.'' He sighed. '' Well don't worry about it and let's just eat ok?'' he said that with a smile, but deep inside I can see the sadness in his eyes.

''Yoshi! That was really yummy! I think I kinda like the Omelete thingy now hehe'' My sister said happily. Kyuno smiled. '' Well, my sister is right it was really yummy!'' I said. ''Well yeah, it was my mom's favorite dish after all. he said while smiling.''OH yeah! My name is Ayumi Natsuki by the way hehe, I'm Aruki Nee-chan's little sister!'' Natsuki said. ''Oh! well, it's nice to meet you too! Natsuki-chan! Hm..so how about I'll just call you ''Tsuki'' if it's ok with  you?'' He asked. ''YEAH OF COURSE! I LOVE THAT!'' Natsuki said. But then, while we're eating, we suddenly see a light from Kyuno-Kun's pocket. It has a rectangular shape, and it also rings like a phone but has a different sound.

To Be Continued.

This chapter is written and published in April 02, 2021 Updated in April 25, 2021

Updated in April 25, 2021