【 Sunset with 1978 】

【 Aruki's P.O.V 】
When Kyuno-Kun said "I brought a new hourglass so I could stay here a little longer!" does that mean he wants to be with me? And I don't get what he stated. "Kyuno-Kun? What's an hourglass for you?" I asked him. Then he answered "Hm? If it's for our time traveling, it allows us to have a time limit to the time we traveled! For example!" I sat down on the stairs; outside the house downstairs while I continued listening to his explanation. "I'll stay here but, if the sand on the top already ran out, that means I have to go back." As he finished his words, I turned my head down as if I was lonely. "How many days is your limit to stay here?" I asked him. "Uh- I'll just not say it...You'll be more lonely when the days are continuing because time flies fast isn't it?" I nodded when he answered. But pretty sure it is two days or more...right? Then, after that, I quickly changed my clothes. I remembered yesterday when I found a watch. so after I change, I asked Kyuno-Kun. "Kyuno-Kun! Guess what?! I found a clock yesterday while I was going home!" I told him, then I picked up the watch in my pocket quickly, and showed it to him. "See?! Is it beautiful! It may be true gold you know!" As I showed and stated my words, he looks shocked and gently pulling out an object from his pocket. "Aruki...That's the same watch right?" He showed me the same watch while I was holding one. "Could it be that's this object from the past, and mine is from the future?" He asked. I used my logic to prove that was it the same watch or not? I grabbed a needle and slowly scratched the tip on the glass. "Aruki? Nani shitte runo?" When I finished scratching, his watch began to show a small scratch too! "Sokka!! Kyuno-Kun! It's the same watch!" I told my reply. "Ohh! That's awesome!" he said. When I began to have a feeling if he would just say something about himself, I asked him nicely. "Kyuno-Kun! What's your nickname?" Then he smiled.
 Kyuno: It's 2022!
Aruki: huh?
Kyuno: 2022...because that's my main year and that's my present...
Aruki: So that means you had friends?
Kyuno: Yeah! I don't know their real names but, we call each other by nicknames! Like 2030,2047,2058, and the oldest one 3008 died from time traveling.
Aruki: Oh, Sorry about asking...
Kyuno: Nope! It's okay! It's better to tell stories as best friends about each other than hiding it. Aruki: Ne...Kyuno-Kun, What's the watch for?
Kyuno: Oh...Each one of us must have a watch or clock. Just like a clock's purpose, to know what time did we left our year. When the time comes, when the last day comes at the same time we left, the person who time-traveled will go back. Just like me!

That's when I realized, he was really a true friend! I wonder when these times are getting over. Then, he seems to be looking at his watch. I wanted him not to be serious a little for once so, I ran towards near the tree of ours while still holding the needle. "Kyuno-Kun! If you don't catch me, I'll break this watch~!" I teased him. When Natsuki suddenly woke up and got outside the house too, "Ohayou! Onee-Chan!" "Ohayou! Natsuki!" We said good morning to each other. "Oi! Aruki! Don't break that!!" Kyuno-Kun shouted while holding his watch. I mean, our watch!. On a glimpse of the sunrise, we haven't even had breakfast yet. But, Kyuno-Kun made an expression on his face like he was angry, but yet it was not serious. I admitted, "It was just a joke!".Then, Natsuki and Kyuno-Kun laughed. It's kinda windy today, I don't want to laugh but, "Pffft- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed so hard, maybe I'll get gastritis later. And realized, "Onee-Chan...some buttons of your uniform isn't on..." W-wait- H-HUUUUHHH?! I quickly closed it while turning away, facing the tree. So that's why...When I said, "it was a joke" earlier, that's not even funny at all! So...They laughed at me because my buttons were not on! "Was it still off when I changed my clothes?!" I shouted at them.

【 Kyuno's P.O.V 】
 I blushed a bit when I saw her buttons suddenly removed by accident. Maybe the hole was too large? "N-no! Not at all! It's just removed by accident! Ahaha!" I told her. Erm...That must've been awkward for her. "Uh- Good Then..." She answered. Phew... The sunset looks really pretty, I haven't seen one in perfect view since we are in a city. After that, "Kyuno-Kun!" Aruki shouted in front of me while giving and showing me art materials. "Eh? Aruki? W-what is this?" I asked her. "It's for you of course! I knew you were great at drawing so...I brought these materials for you!" She answered me. She brought pencils, paper, and a watercolor set with a brush. I began smiling. "Eh- Aruki...This is a bit, but Arigatou gozaimasu!" I thanked her a whole lot. I haven't drawn for almost 2 weeks now. Then, I dragged Aruki by holding her hand near the tree. "Kyuno-Kun?" She spoke but, "Stay there! I'll draw you 'kay?" I responded. While I was drawing, I realized that we haven't eaten this morning. But it's because we woke up early right? It's only 6:30 AM. I wanted to do a perfect drawing for Aruki. Since she's the one who helped me since I was stuck here. I began to like staying here and, I also made a friend! And, If only I could still meet Aruki in 2022...After about 20 minutes, I showed her my drawing. It was a fast sketch but, I hope she likes it. "Here!" "Ohh! Kirei~!" I smiled while blushing a bit when she said it was beautiful. "Onee-Chan~ I'm so hungry~!" Tsuki-Chan suddenly called Aruki. "GYAAAAHH!!! IM SORRY! I SHOULD'VE PREPARED IT EARLIER!" Aruki suddenly panicked. How are they today if I'm not here? When we had breakfast, Aruki took her things and "Kyuno-Kun! Natsuki! Mata ne!" She said, "see ya!" I wished she would be safe going to school today. Aruki doesn't have friends but, why?

【 Aruki's P.O.V 】
While I was running to get to school early, I saw two of my schoolmates holding different watches too. But that seems impossible because Kyuno-Kun is a representative of 2022 right? While walking in the middle of the streets, The same watch that Kyuno-Kun and I own in our time suddenly fell from my bag, so I stopped walking. But at the same time, a car was driving straightly in front of me.

To Be Continued.