【Gadget】

After Kyuno's  phone suddenly opened up with a light and a quiet ring,
Aruki P.O.V:
"Kyuno-Kun?" What was that thing? After I asked him, "Ah- O-Oh! This is just a phone daijobu!" He answered with a splendid smile. "That's Awesome! That's what phones like in your year?!" I asked. That's really surprising... I guess the community is really improving for some stuff. " Yeah! You can contact, play games, watch television programs, play music with it!" Once he answered, I suddenly screamed with excitement! I wonder if I'll get one of those too! For the very first friend I met, I really learned a lot I dont know from his year! I'm really happy! As I get to smile, "Onee Chan! A Rat got inside our gate!" Natsuki shouted. I quickly get a shovel. "Aruki! What are you doing?!" Kyuno-Kun asked me. "Heh- I'll instantly kill the filthy Rat of course!!" I glared while smiling as if I'll really do it.

Kyuno P.O.V:
While Aruki got outside leaving me in the house with her little sister, Tsuki-Chan, Aruki suddenly...Tried to hit the Rat for some reason."WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!! AAAAAAUHHHH!!!!!" "Onee-Chan does this every day," Tsuki-Chan said. E-Ehh...She really likes doing this huh? After almost 30 minutes, Aruki came inside the house all tired. Seriously? She killed that Rat in the middle of the night? "Ne, Aruki...Why is Tsuki-Chan still awake at this time?" I asked whoever who could answer me. "Oh! Onee-Chan and I we're watching a movie!" Tsuki-Chan answered. I began to check my phone, I know there's no service but, I may just watch or play something. "AH! KYUNO-KUN!! C-CAN I TRY THAT?!" Aruki suddenly shouted. "Ah, Un!" I gave her the phone. She was kinda confused about it.

 Aruki P.O.V:
 Click, click, click, That's just what I do! I don't know about these kinds of square icons but I clicked through an icon that I didn't know. Then I saw and suddenly said "WAAAH!! Kyuno-Kun It looked like you were a star!" "Oh! That's just one of the sites...That you can post something you work on!" He answered. I see...So he's an artist huh? I wonder what he will draw here, but it seems like he doesn't have any items brought. Phew, it seems like he was really a nice person. I kinda trust him a bit by now. "Ne, Kyuno-Kun...Can you take care of Natsuki while I go to school? Since I trust you now because every time I'm gone, Natsuki sometimes doesn't know what she's gonna do" I asked him nicely. I hope he will understand. I just trusted him because that kind of phone doesn't exist now. "Of course! That can be my payment by staying here!" He answered. " eh? Really? " "Mochiron!" He said "Of course" with quite a smile. I hope, it would end up nicely. I began walking through the cabinet at my room and grabbed half of my dad's clothes, and began to walk infront of Kyuno-Kun. "Here! You can borrow these since you might stay here for more than a day!" I gave him the clothes while saying that. "Arigattou! Aruki!" He thanked me with a smile.
Aruki: Anyway..Where are you gonna sleep Kyuno-Kun?
Kyuno: I'll be on the couch, I don't want to make you stressed if I'll be at the bed too.
Aruki: Ah- Okay! Since your just my friend!
Kyuno: Huh?
Aruki: AH- NANDEMONAI!! Forget what I said!!
 He must've thought I'm thinking about him being someone I like. I JUST MET HIM ABOUT 6 HOURS AGO!! "Onee-Chan! I'm sleepy~!" Natsuki held my shirt while pulling me to the bed. "Wakatta! You sleep too Kyuno-Kun!" "Un!" He answered my request. It looks like I had a good day today!

                                                                           【 1 Week Later 】
Since Kyuno-Kun was taking care of Natsuki while I was gone, everything was normal, he told me that Natsuki learned how to draw characters. While I... just won't make any friends. I just sighed whenever I get my table all written with such damn words. Did I do something wrong to them? While going home, I suddenly stepped on a watch. Surely I picked it up and good thing it was still working. It's really pretty to look at it though...It has a gold and it has designed wheels and metal on it. I wonder where this came from, It looked really similar to something I saw. As I got home.. "Tadaima!" I shouted tiredly. Then Kyuno-Kun spoke. "Oh! Aruki! Tsuki-Chan slept though...She said she was really tired from coloring." Good then, it looks like she had fun again today too..
Aruki: Ne Kyuno-Kun...
Kyuno: Eh? Nani?
Aruki: You would return in 2022 at any time right?
Kyuno: Yeah..Are you lonely?
Aruki: Of course I am!! I don't want to be left behind by my first best friend!
Kyuno: Best Friend?
Aruki: Yeah!! Arigattou! Kyuno-Kun!
Kyuno: You're Welcome...

 As the night comes again, and the morning starts to rise

                                                                             【 Tomorrow 】
When Kyuno-Kun said that he must return soon, and there's also a time limit of when he will stay here, I'm kinda scared. In the morning, I woke up and on the couch... Kyuno-Kun wasn't there. But, I'm the only one who always wakes up early right?! I quickly get downstairs having a thought that he was gone. And what's up with the video that he was watching in his downloaded something... That was, maybe a pandemic? As I go downstairs near the terrace...As I thought, he was gone. The hourglass; was already empty at the top. My tears started gently to fall but then, A big clock appeared just like I found him in that forest and then... Kyuno-Kun appeared at it."Ohayou Aruki!" He held my hand saying a "good morning" to me while holding my hand. I was really blushing at that point."Eh? Doushitano?" Kyuno-Kun asked me if what's wrong. "A- N-No! Nothings wrong!" I answered. "I brought a new hourglass so I could stay here a little longer!" He spoked. H-He...He did that for what? Or maybe, Could it be he has feelings for me too?! And Then... That 1 Week later, I was moved to what he said.

 That 1 Week later, I was moved to what he said