fifteen

*Lexi's POV*

"I promise Mrs.Benedict, nothing happened last night. I just brought her home." I hear the rough and raspy morning accent of Luke. My eyes were shut as I shifted in my bed. It wasn't my bed I was on actually, it was Luke but that's not the point.

"Well that's good. I trust you, your a really good friend to her." I hear my mom's voice reply. "Come down when she wakes up. I got my eyes on you Hemmings. No funny business.." she chuckled, before I hear my room door close.

I fidget on top of him, lifting my head before setting it back down on his naked chest. "Luke.." I murmured against his skin.

"Hey Lex." he whispered softly, combing my hair back. "How'd you sleep?" he asked.

I cringe as I move. "My head is sore." I pout, looking up to his blue eyes. "Its throbbing."

"That's normal, you drank a lot last night." he chuckled, resting his hands on my lower back. "But other than that, did you have a good night?"

I nodded. "That was pretty fun." I say, reminiscing on last night. "Did we um.. Make out?" I asked.

Luke was blushing, gnawing on his lip. "Um- yeah. I got carried away but I can explain I ah-"

I leaned up and pressed my lips gently on his, stopping him from speaking. "Sh.. It's okay." I tell him, moving up on his body. He nodded, his hands holding his cheeks as I straddled in torso, hands pressed down on his chest. His hands wandered, down my shoulder to my hip, and gliding to my thigh. My lips guided down his face and under his jaw.

"F-fuck, Lexi.." he moaned, clinching on my leg as I gasp. I stopped, catching on my breath as he did the same. "Jesus Christ, stop doing that."

"Doing what?" I asked, laying back on his chest as I began pecking my lips lightly across the untouched skin.

"Making me feel this way." he sighed with content. "Best friends aren't supposed to make out and kiss or sleep on the same bed like us. We shouldn't be moaning each others names and creeping hands down to each others 'special parts'."

I laughed, closing my eyes. "I'm confused." I admit, looking up to him as he already stared me down.

"Why?" he asked, pushing hair to the side again as he spoke to me.

"I have some.. Mixed emotions." I whispered. "Im not supposed to feel like this to you." I mutter.

"For fucks sake." he groaned, slapping a hand over his face. "You feel it too then?" he asked as I nodded slowly up to him. "Did you have that weird buzzing in your gut when you talk to me, have a hard time talking because your thinking too hard about it, or when you touch me you-"

"-blush and want to do it again because all you want it to be near me and feel that stinging in your hand. And your mind goes fuzzy when you look at me when I laugh or smile?" I finish off his sentence as I was biting my lip.

"Yeah. Exactly." he replied, sitting up as he sat me on his lap. "Lex, I have a feeling we don't just have friendly feelings to each other anymore."

I nod, blinking up to him. "I don't think so either." I whispered, leaning against his chest. "It's different now. We kiss and touch and talk differently. I can't keep my head straight."

Luke inhaled a much needed breath. "I-I don't know what we should do.." he mumbled. "Do you want anything more than what we have?"

"I ugh- I'm not sure. Do you?" I asked, looking down to my hands as his came across and held onto mine. He intertwined our fingers tightly before I looked back up to him.

"All I want anymore is to protect you from any man who touches you, to be able to hold your hand with out permission, brag about you 24/7 and be able to call you mine." He said truthfully. "And I have a feeling you want that too."

I look up surprised, my mouth hanging open as he craned his head down to kiss me again. I respond, kissing back softly with his lips treating me like I'm fine china. He released his lips, licking over his as he squeezed on my hand, still inches away from my face.

"I-I think I want that too." I say, as his eyes dilated to mine.

"Really?" he smiled, his blue orbs ready to spring out of his head. He looked like a ball of sunshine, bouncing up and down in front of my own eyes.

"Yeah. I do. I really want that too." I giggled, as he toppled over me as I yelped when we rolled off the bed and he pinned me to the ground as he kissed me all over my face.

"Lexi Rae Benedict?" He began, face inches from mine. "Will you be my penguin?"

I giggle, nodding my head with an assuring, "yes," before he broke out with a huge smile plastered to his face as he dipped down and kissed me again. His body hovered mine as my fingers tangle in his messy blonde locks.

"What is all the noise up h- Oh my God." I hear my mothers voice by my bed room door as she had a smirk on her face and a obvious knowing look.

I was red, as Luke rolled off of me and sat on the floor. "Mom I ah- seriously it's not what you think. We're not-"

"Calm down." She interrupted, a small smile on his lips. "I knew this was gonna happen anyway honey, it's blankly obvious you two had a thing from the start."

Luke was blushing, fiddling with his fingers. "Um Mrs.Benedict, do you approve of Lexi having a relationship with me?"

My mother laughed. She laughed. "Of course dear, you seem to be making Lexi happy." She motioned to me. "I very much approve. But just keep those hands to your self mister." he pointed sternly as Luke nodded, with a small grin.

"Surely, Mrs.Benedict." he assured my mother before she made an 'I told you so', face before walking out my room. Luke looked over to me as he broke out his big smile once again.

"Your my penguin. Girlfriend girlfriend girlfriend.." he mumbled to himself before climbing back on top of me and kissing me passionately. "I don't think I'll get tired of say that."

I just rolled my eyes, pulling away from his generous mouth of his. "As much as I love that too, what I would love more is for us to brush out teeth because I've only notice now we both have horrible morning breath." I say as he chuckled.

"Do you think I really care right now Lex? We're in the middle of business I have the pleasure of proceeding so excuse my horrid breath and kiss your boyfriend back." I blush at his words, nodding up to him as I kissed him back, loving the feeling of say Luke's my boyfriend. My boyfriend.

He pulled off for a second, chuckling to himself. "I kinda taste the morning breath now that you've mentioned it so I think your right and we should really brush our teeth."
_________
IM SO HAPPY RN WITH THIS CUZ EVERYTHING IS ALL GUSHY AND SHIT AND I LOVE IT EEEEEEEEH asffjdkfjsowisn!! I HAVEN'T UPDATES IN LIKE OVER A MONTH! SOOO SORRY!

BTW IF YOU NOTICED I MADE AN EDIT THAT SAYS "LEXI BENEDICT + LUKE HEMMINGS = THE FLOOR COUPLE" BECAUSE I NOTICED THEY ALWAYS LAY ON LEXIS BEDROOM FLOOR SO I WAS LIKE HEY LETS MAKE AN EDIT LOL

dedicated to; @lexiiiraeee
( T_T)\(^-^ )

x falyn