Chapter 26

Author POV

Jungkook was hiding behind a wall, ready to attack the person that was walking towards where he was.

Suddenly his vision started getting blurry, it took everything he had to keep his eyes open. He touched his forehead and felt something warm. He touched further up and suddenly winced in pain when he accidentally touched the place where he was injured...

Crimson blood was flowing down his forehead. He felt throbbing pain in his head. It was getting more and more difficult to keep his focus.

Soon he heard footsteps getting closer. He held his gun tightly and got in position, ignoring the pain.

He was about to shoot when he heard more footsteps, this time from behind him. His eyes widened when he realized that there wasn't one enemy coming in his direction, but more than 5...

It wouldn't have been a real big deal if he would have been in proper condition. Due to the throbbing pain in his head, it was getting hard for him to even stand...

As the footsteps started closing in, his legs gave in and he fell on the ground. He held his head in his hand and gathered all his energy to stand up when he felt that he was surrounded by SPARK members....

He blinked a few times to get a clear vision.

There were about 7 people surrounding him. All of them were dressed in black from top to bottom. Their heads were covered with black helmets as well and each of them was carrying a gun that was now pointed at him.

They placed their hands on the trigger when something unexpected happened.

Suddenly one of them shot the person beside them on the leg, and snatched his gun with their other hand. Before anyone could even process what was happening, two of them were dead, one injured and the said person was pointing their guns at the remaining two people.

"W-Who are you...?!" One of them screamed.

"Sorry." Was all the person said before Jungkook shot both of them right through their chests.

Jungkook let out a heavy breath and slumped down on the ground. He closed his eyes and leaned his back on the wall, breathing heavily.

He slowly opened his eyes and turned towards the only other person present there.

The person was going through the pockets of the people they just killed, looking for something useful.

"Who are you?"

The person turned their attention towards Jungkook and got up, approaching him.

Once they were right in front of him, they crouched down and moved his hair away from his forehead, revealing the wound.

"Damn.... This looks bad."

Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard the voice... "Y-You are..."

They removed the helmet from their head, revealing their face.

"Misa?!! What the heck are you doing here?!?" Jungkook shouted, his face gone pale.

"How do you guys expect me to just sit and watch you guys fight?! I might be powerless but I'm not weak you know..." She said, looking down.

Jungkook's eyes softened, "But this is really dangerous Misa.... Please get out of here..."

"I don't think I can now..." She mumbled.

"Huh?"

"The whole building is surrounded and I can't leave you like this..." She said, looking his wound.