Chapter 14

Taehyung POV

I entered the building through a window. The window led me to a pretty dark room.

I looked around and it seemed like a storage place. There were several boxes piled in the corner.

I opened one of the box and there were several small bottles in it. I picked one of them and opened it.

I scunched my nose in disgust when the smell hit me.

I placed the bottle in my pocket and looked around for a door. It was situated at the other end of the room. I walked towards it and slowly turned the knob.

It was really bright out here and thankfully, there was no one in sight.

I quietly decide to make my way towards the elevator or stairs, whichever comes first...

"What do you think you are doing?"

I stopped and turned around, there was a guard standing there.

"Ahh me?? Well..... " I placed my right hand in my pocket and pushed back my hairstyle  with my left. "What do you think?"

He pointed his gun at me but before he could pull the trigger, I took out the bottle and threw its content at him.

As soon as the liquid made contact with his skin, he started screaming.

"Don't scream dammit!!" I quickly rushed towards him and knocked him out with the back of my gun.

I quickly got away from there before anyone else could see me.

I finally found the elevator but three guards blocked my way.

"Sorry sir, only agents are allowed." One of them said.

I sighed, "Sorry guys, but I can't waste any more time."

They moved their hand towards there guns and I closed my eyes.

I snapped them open and bared my fangs.

"Y-you are-"

I moved and before he could complete his sentence, all three of them of them were on the ground, unconscious and I was back in the place I was standing.

I wiped the blood on my mouth with the back of my hand and walked towards the elevator.

After some time, the elevator doors opened and there were two men standing there.

Ughh....

They looked like they were in a hurry. They weren't guards for sure. Maybe they were agents.

"Who are you?" One of them asked and looked behind me to see if there was someone else beside me.

Their eyes fell on the bodies laying on the floor behind me.

I quickly moved backward making a distance between us.

I looked at them and narrowed my eyes when i realized that there was only one man now.

I turned around just in time to see the other pointing his gun at me. Just when he was about to pull the trigger, i caught his hand and turned the gun towards the ceiling. The bullet hit the ceiling and we moved away from each other.

Just as we moved away, we heard more gunshots and sound of an alarm went off.

"You are not alone.... Are you?" The one in front of me said with wide eyes.

I smirked and bared my fangs.

"Shit.... Agent K go!! Go and call reinforcement!! And make sure you report what you saw earlier!! Now run!! I'll handle this guy..." The one in front of me said.