Part 1 / Getting in

I didn't think I would get in, how? I thought they would turn me down and start saying "Oh we're sorry miss, you were not selected this time." or something. I was confused but smiling like crazy, I get to work with my idols!

Flashback to Monday

"Seriously Y/N, you need to start looking for a job, you're a grown woman and need money. You can't just stay in your bed all day and watch those BTC videos or whatever." Mom said again, she's been saying that since I turned 19. I'm now 20, so it's really been awhile.  I turned around in my bed and faced my mom with an annoyed face.

"Mom for the love of god, atleast say the groups name right. It's BTS, okay?" I said. I did want to look for a job, but I want to look for a job in South-Korea since I've always wanted to work there and I have studied korean since I was 16, but mom wouldn't let me. She says I'm too young to work there and I wouldn't be able to take care of myself. Of course I can take care of myself, I'm a grown woman, like she just said.

"Yeahyeah whatever, now get up and help me cook." She said and left my room. I sighed and got up. I got dressed in just a hoodie and some sweatpants since I'm not even going anywhere, why should I dress fancy when I'm at home? I walked to the kitchen and helped my mom.

An hour later

"So mom.. you told me I should look for a job..." I started and she turned to face me while chewing her food. She nodded.

"Yes you should, you don't do anything else than lay on your bed all day." She said and continued eating.

"Well.. Can I look for a job in Korea?" I dropped the bomb. She almost choked.

"Honey, you know we talked about this already. You're too youn-" She started but I cut her off.

"Mom, I'm 20. I can take care of myself. And I said I'd be LOOKING for a job, not going there now!" I said and put down my glass of water. She stared at her food for a few minutes before answering.

"Fine..-"

"Thank you Mom!!" I said and hugged her all excited.

"BUT, you have to visit home and call me and text me if you get a job there, okay?" She said and smiled a little.

"I will, I will. Thank you mom! I'll go and look right now!" I said and ran to my room.

I opened my laptop and started searching. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when I read that BTS is looking for a hair stylist. I applied for the job and send my instagram to them as well, I have a instagram account where I post some hair stuff, like how to do your hair etc. I closed my laptop and was prepared to the worst. That I wouldn't get in.

End of flashback

Tears started falling from my eyes as I read the first words written in korean. "Congratulations!" I started screaming and jumping around in my room. Mom ran to my room and looked at me scared.

"What? What happened?" She asked scared and I turned to face her. I hugged her.

"I got in!! I freaking GOT IN!" I smiled and told her what happened. She broke the hug and smiled at me.

"I'm so happy for you honey. Did they tell you when you would go there?" She asked.

"They have booked me a flight to Korea and I'll be leaving in 2 weeks. MOM I'M GOING TO MEET MY IDOLS AND WORK WITH THEM!! Isn't that crazy??" I giggled and jumped around some more. I know, kind of childish but I was sooo excited!

"Calm down honey, You should start packing, since I guess you'll be living in Korea then." She said sad and smiled at me. I hugged her again.

"I promise I'll visit you Mom. I love you." I said and hugged her even tighter.

"I love you too honey." She said and broke the hug. She wiped away my tears and left my room. I'm so excited!