Part 6 / First day at work!

I woke up by the sound of my alarm coming from my phone. 6.00am. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. I yawned and streched my arms. I got up and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.

After showering I got dressed. Just some light jeans and a light purple oversized hoodie with some black text on the back. I put on some black boots and put my hair up on a ponytail. Some cute flower earrings and I did some light makeup too. I looked at myself on the mirror and packed my black handbag. I then walked out of my room to meet up with the boys.

They were all chilling in the living room, chatting with eachother.

"Good morning!" I said excited and smiled at them. They turn to look at me and smiled.

"Good morning Y/N! Excited for your first official day as a Bangtan hairstylist?" Namjoon said and I nodded.

"I sure am. Should we get going before we are late? I don't want to make a bad impression on everyone working with me." I said awkwardly and chuckled. The boys got up and we all left the house.

The boys have a concert today in here Seoul. Then we come home to pack and we're leaving on a tour. It's exciting to go traveling since I haven't travelled to anywhere in my life except for here.

An hour later

We got to the stadium and we walked in through the back since there were already fangirls waiting on the front. The boys went to go and change for their first outfit for the concert and I tried to find my way to the room where they get their hair done.

'BTS (방탄소년단), HAIRSTYLING'

It must be this one then. I opened the door and saw a few people in there getting things done on the tables and making sure the mirrors are clean.

"Oh, you must be Y/N! Welcome to the team!" A girl said and smiled to me. I smiled and bowed a little.

"Thank you. I hope we get along!" I said excited and they gestured me to sit with them on the couch. They told me the basic stuff on what to do and when to do. They told me they would help me if I need help. I nodded.

"Wahh.. Y/N you're so pretty~" One of them said and I blushed a little, lifting my hands up and waving them.

"Aahh.. I'm really not, but thank you. You are too" I said and chuckled. We talked about some other stuff until we heard the door open. Jungkook walked in and looked at us. When his eyes met mine, he smiled.

"Y/N, wanna come and see the stadium?" He asked and I nodded. I waved at the staff and went with Jungkook. I followed him towards the stage and when we got up on the stage my eyes widened and my mouth opened.

"Wahh.." Was the only thing I could say. I smiled. We saw the other members join us and they looked at me smiling and chuckling.

"It's big, huh?" Jimin said and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Do you guys ever get nervous? I mean.. there will be hundreds of people here." I said while looking at the empty seats and the huge stage.

"We do, but it's normal, right? We're always worried we'll mess up the lyrics or the dance but in the end, everything goes well." Yoongi said and smiled. I looked at them and smiled.

"I've never been to your concert, or any concerts. This is gonna be my first time." I said.

"Really???" Jin asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. My mom-.. She always tried to get me tickets for your concerts but she couldn't get them. We were always too slow, haha." I said and chuckled.

"So.. I stayed at home and watched some people put clips of your concerts to the internet." I smiled remembering those times. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turn around. I looked at Namjoon.

"Well, we hope you'll enjoy your first concert!" He said and smiled at me. I smiled back and left the stage, back to the hairstyling room. They came in a bit later.

I did Hoseok's hair first and then I did Jungkook's hair. They were both amazed by my talent and I just chuckled at them and told them I've been practising years. Then it was time for the concert to start.

After the concert

I walked to the bathroom after the concert, my eyes were puffy and red for crying. The concert was amazing and beautiful. The songs were even better live. I didn't want any of the members see me with such puffy eyes and red eyes so I decided to go and wash my face.

"Y/N!" I heard my name being called and turn around. I saw Jungkook running towards me. Shiieet-.. He looked perfect while running. He stopped in front of me and looked at me worried. The sweat dripping from his hair and down his temples.. jesus.. I'm fangirling so hard..

I looked at him and then realized my puffy eyes. I quickly turn my face, looking down. He then lifted my chin, making me look at him.

"Were you crying? Is everything alright?" He asked worried and I nodded while smiling.

"Yes. The concert was just awesome and beautiful. I just got emotional. And the songs were even better live." I said and chuckled. He looked relieved and smiled.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Ahh.. I was just going to the bathroom to wash my face a little." I said and pointed towards the bathroom. He nodded.

"Ohh, okay. I'll wait for you here. Then we can go to the backstage to celebrate with others. You know, the start of our tour." He said and smiled. I nodded and quickly went to wash my face. I got back and we left to the backstage.

"Hey Y/N!! How was the concert?" Taehyung asked and looked straight into my eyes.

"It was awesome and really beautiful! I got so emotional during some songs that I cried. The songs were even better live." I said excited and could see all the members looking at me. They all smiled. I'm so lucky, i'm so damn lucky.

Then Yoongi popped open the champagne.

"Let's celebrate the start of our tour!"